LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony helped his mommy where he could.

Max held it for a few minutes before he felt his body starting to slowly push. He gave in and started pushing his load into his diaper.

A worrisome thought came to Tony's mind. "Mommy what do I do if and when you're gone?" His face showed his worry and mild panic.

Max sighed softly. Part of him wanted to feel cute in what he wore, but knew he wasn't in the right place for that.

Jason didn't like this topic. He didn't like the idea of his children without them. "Chris might be hurt, but Tony would be devastated. He adores you hon. Even now" Jason looked to his youngest son and said "Tony your mother and I are in great shape and we go to our check up every time they come up. Don't worry too hard about this"

Tony nodded, taking his father's words to heart. "Yes sir"

Jason got a tray and got two full plates for Mary and Tony. "Honey take him to our room and help him stabilize" 

Ani started to wake.

"Oh honey. But the thing with Chris is.. he doesn't even think about it and I'm afraid that may hit him hard." Mary said and nodded as she took Tony to the room and fed him his meal. "I promise everything is alright, sweetie."

Lila looked to Anakin and softly stroked his hair. "Good morning, Anakin baby." She cooed and kissed him.

Jason nodded in agreement. "Chris will have to be the strongest since he'll be needed to lead the family after our loss" He told his wife before sending her on her way with Tony.

Tony began to smile again as he ate.

Ani smiled as he kissed his mommy's cheek. "Morning mommy"

"He's always tried to be, honey. But he can only take so much at one time." Mary said. She smiled a little as she continued to feed Tony. 

Lila smiled back as she placed her hand on his forehead. "Seems like you woke up dry again. I'm happy for you, darling."