LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Hmm I guess they can feel Mommy's love through it." Skye said and looked at her brother's. "I feel like Zack has your traits and Max and Ani got Uncle Chris'."

Mary chuckled as she overheard Skye talking to Tony. "I can agree with you there, Skye honey. Your Uncle Chris is also not the type to express his feelings so openly."

"And why Maxie loves her so much" Tony chuckled. "So Lauren are you and Chris done or were you hoping on have another?'

Max sighed softly in his sleep, wetting himself. Tony was the only one to hear him wetting.

"I'm okay with it as long as you're healthy enough for it honey, but I'm worried for Zack he needs lots of your attention. Mom was that why you stopped at Tony?" Chris asked.

Max started to wake, "Hi daddy"

"Hey bud" Tony chuckled. "You're mommy's is busy with Ani so why don't you stay with me or you could go with mema?" He whispered to his son.

Max was content with his daddy in the moment and just stayed there.

"Well we sort of planned to stop at Thea but Tony was a much welcomed surprise nonetheless." Mary said. "We stopped at Tony cause we just felt complete."

Lauren nodded a little. "Well, I guess we'll have to put more thought into it."

Chris sat beside Lauren and Zack.

Tony lead Max and Skye to the living room. "Skye feel free to go enjoy yourself. I believe we'll be staying here tonight"

Ani stayed to wake up as his mommy moved. He yawned and nuzzled into his mommy.

Skye went to see her Papa. "Hey Papa, are you busy?" She asked as she went over to him.

"Oh Anakin." Lila said as she held the back of his head and pressed him against her.

Mary took Max into her embrace as she kissed his head a little. "You alright, honey?"

Skye went into her Papa's arms and shook her head. "Nothing, just wanted to be with you."

"I know, baby boy. I did too." Lila said and gave him lots of kisses.

"Oh. Well you tell Mema whenever you want changed then hm?" Mary said and looked at him.

Jason smiled saying "Well there's nothing wrong with that. Anything you want to do princess?"

Ani smiled and laughed enjoying his mommy's affection.

Max nodded with smile. "Kay"

Jason smiled saying "Well there's nothing wrong with that. Anything you want to do princess?"

Ani smiled and laughed enjoying his mommy's affection.

Max nodded with smile. "Kay"

"Hmmm" Jason thought. "Well me and your mema met school when we were in 2nd grade. She was the brain girl while I was the trouble maker"

Ani smiled and kissed his mommy's nose.

Tony smiled to his mommy. "He's really attached to you" 

"Trouble maker? You Papa? I find that hard to believe." Skye said as she looked up at him.

Lila kissed him back and showered him with her love and affection. "Anakin... Anakin." She said as she teared up a little.

"Mmhm. He really is a mini you." Mary said and smiled back at him. "But, this little one will for sure be wanting his Mommy soon."