LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony yawned and whined as his hair was being brushed,

Chris chuckled and took Lauren into his arms. "I asked for Zoey because the last time we cuddled we ended up with twins. But...… I guess we could take that chance again" He took Lauren to bed and held on to her.

Lila soon got it brushed out and laid in bed with him.

Lauren laughed slightly as she held Chris against her and kissed the top of his head. "Well, who knows what the future might hold. You know, babe. I really like that you're secretly clingy."

Lila gently laid with him on the bed and snuggled him.

"How much money would it take for you to just admit you love your Mommy and sometimes just wanna be her baby boy? Not literally I mean. Just like be cuddled up and doted by her sometimes." Lauren said

Chris smiled back saying "Because I get it from you my love"

Max gathered himself and said "I think I can be a big boy for awhile" He said as he and his mema finished their task.

"Come in." Lauren said. "Oh hey you two. Zack you can ask Daddy now." She said and it was about how he wanted to know if Chris  was a Mommy's boy back then and how his relationship with his Mema was and if he was going to drift from his Mommy.

"You'll learn to balance it, honey. I know it." Mary said confidently..

Zack was happy to see his daddy and gave him a quick hug. "Daddy would you a mommy's boy back when you were my age?"

Chris took a moment to think about this answer.

Ani went to his mama and hugged her

"When I was a toddler to about 8 I was, but than your uncles started coming along so I was needed to help with them" Chris replied back.

Ani sighed as he nuzzled into mama. "Love you mama. I'm feeling much better now."

Lauren chuckled. "Your father is as he is now. He hasn't changed too much." She said and kissed Anakin's cheek. "I love you too, Anakin. And I'm glad you're feeling better."

Mary soon came in as she heard him talking. "Zack was worried he might drift apart from his Mommy cause he didn't believe when I told him you were sort of like him back then." She smiled. "My first baby.."

Chris smiled seeing his mom. "Oh I wouldn't think so Zack. You have too much of your uncle Tony for that"

Zack sighed as he started relax.

Ani kissed his mama and went off to find his papa for training.

"That's true. But I'd like to think you'd be same if you didn't have siblings." Mary said and winked a little. "Zack baby, did you ask your Daddy if he still likes to cuddle up with Mema?"

Lauren smiled and kissed him back as she let him go off.