LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Let's get both." Lila said as she started ordering on her phone app.

Skye shrugged. "I don't know yet. Maybe Papa already thought of something."

"I love you too, Max honey." Mary replied and squeezed him a little.

As Tony turned to look to his mama he accidently hit himself with his rattle. He wasn't sobbing, but clearly looked like he was about to

"Baby girl we need batter and some sides. I'm thinking fried chicken for tonight" Jason replied.

"Mema pick" Max cooed as he suckled his thumb

"Oh honey. Come here." Lila went over and took Tony into her embrace. "Shhh there there now, you're okay." She cooed as she held him to her chest.

"Mm that sounds so delicious, Papa." Skye said and drooled a little.

"Hmm.. wanna help Mema in the garden?" Mary suggested.

Tony calmed down slowly.

Jason kissed Skye's head and asked her. "Do you think you can make a side or two?"

Max followed behind and asked "What do I help with mema?"

Lila played with his hair gently. "I wonder what our kids are up to. Think Ani is doing okay?"

"Yeah, sure I can do that." Skye said and started on her task.

"You can help me water them while I pull some weeds out." Mary said. "Oh look, I still have your little watering can." She giggled.

"He's with mommy, your sister, Skye and Zoey. I'm sure he's okay. Plus they'll call us if something is wrong" Tony said down to sniffling. "Sorry for crying, It was just surprising and...…. Hurt" Tony felt tears wanting to come back up.

Jason smiled as let Skye go off to cook her items.

Max smiled and asked, "Would it still be enough?" He looked to watering can over and thought it was rather small.

Tony held on to Lila and sobbed anew

Max smiled and went about water the plants.

Ani broke away from his cousins and found his mama. "Mama?" He said feeling a little off.

Tony calmed down again. He ended up in a ball suckling his thumb in Lila's lap.

Max felt his diaper grow warm as he water more of the flowers.

Ani rushed to his mama and hugged her. "Sorry mama, I just don't feel too good right now"

Lila softly patted him and rubbed his back. "Are you feeling better now?"

Mary pulled out some weeds and trimmed her plants.

Lauren smiled as she hugged him and kissed his head. "What's wrong, sweetheart? You can tell Mama."

"That's good to know, baby boy. Our food should be here soon." Lila said

"Sure, baby." Mary said and gave Max some gloves and told him to pull some weeds.

"Oh, I see. Do you want to go back home then?" Lauren asked and softly rubbed his head.

Tony was content in his mama's lap. He popped out his thumb and took her thumb into his mouth.

Max did as he was asked.

"I don't wanna bother mommy and daddy" Ani said as he nuzzled into his mama. The calm came back to his voice as he continued to nuzzled his mama.

Lila let him do so as she cooed to him. "Why are you so cute hm?"

"Oh sweetheart. Well okay. But if it gets bad, we can always send you back hm?" Lauren reassured as she softly hugged him. She was very gentle with her motions whereas Lila was more firm and had a little more force.

Tony was stuck where he was because of the bulk of his diaper. 

Zack got worried when he couldn't find his mommy. He went to Zoey with a worried and scared look to his face. "Mommy's missing" He said in a panic.

Lila soon served their food and went to get Tony. "Ready for some num nums, baby?" She cooed

"Don't be silly, Zack. I just saw her pass by with Anakin. She headed to Auntie Lila and Uncle Tony's room with him." Zoey explained being the rational one like her father was.