LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony kissed his wife saying "I enjoy cuddle time honey, but I think we're tempting fate here"

Ani whined but just hugged his sister a bit tighter. "No mommy and daddy need their time too"

Max felt safe and started suckling his bottle.

"What do you mean, babe?" Lila asked as she looked up at him.

Skye smiled a little as she carried her brother in her arms. "I know..." she said and nuzzled him a little. "But I know what you can be like if you don't get Mommy."

Mary hummed a little as she doted on her eldest grand baby.

Lila chuckled. "Very well then, babe." She said and got Tony into a crawler diaper and smiled.

Skye rubbed his back softly. "Don't worry, if it gets bad, we can send you back." She reassured.

Mary gently tucked him in her bed and kissed his head.

"Very funny honey" Tony said sweating slightly. "I can't walk in these. You know that right?" He asked hoping she made a mistake. He was having a hard time just rolling on to his tummy.

"No I'll be okay" Ani said as he relaxed with his sister.

Max cooed softly as he slept.

"But...." Tony whined. As he kept trying to get to his feet Tony slowly began regressing. "Mama" He said whining and fussing.

Ani nodded and went off to find his cousins.

Max started to suckle his thumb in his sleep.

Lila took him into her embrace and kissed him. "Now no fussing. These diapers are adorable on you plus they hold a lot." She said

Zoey was with Zack playing a board game.

Mary enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren and just watched some tv while Max slept.

Tony nuzzled into Lila and said "Mama me not this big a baby" He continued to whine.

Ani went to Zoey's side and sat beside her. "Hey Zoe" He said happily.

Max sighed as he relaxed his body's muscles. He began wetting and messing himself in his sleep.

"Are you not?" Lila said as she gently tilted his chin up to her with her finger. "I think you are. You make so much pee-pees sometimes."

Zoey looked up at her cousin. "Hey Ani. Wanna join our game?" She asked

Mary gently placed her hand on his head and noticed what he was doing and smiled softly.

Tony blushed and looked to the ground. He started peeing himself without noticing.

"How about Twister?" Ani suggested.

Max started to wake up a little early as he was being changed. He whined slightly as he opened his eyes.

Lila giggled as she cupped his diaper in his hand. "See, baby? You're already making tinkles."

"Sounds fun." Zoey said as she set out the board. "Who wants to spin?"

"Shhh baby. Mema's just changing you." Mary said as she got Max into a clean diaper and went to throw his dirty one away.

"It's okay. I love it when you use your diapee." Lila said and softly crinked his padding.

"Okay, Zack." Zoey gave Zack the spinner and then played a round with Anakin.

Mary tucked him back in and kissed his cheek.

Tony giggled as he enjoyed Lila's affection. The diaper was too thick for it to arouse him

Zack span the wheel and said "Right leg green"

Max got Mary's hand and held it in his sleep.

Tony giggled as he nuzzled Lila.

Jason came around looking for Skye and chuckled as he watched the kids play.

Max slept for an addition ten minutes before waking up. "Morning mema" He yawned.

Lila gave him some kisses and sighed a little. "It's so nice to have time together like this."

Skye found her Papa and hugged him. "Hi Papa. What do you wanna do?" She asked

"Hi, Max honey. Did you sleep well?" Mary asked as she hugged him a little and kissed his head.

Lila smiled down at him as she held his hand and brought it up to her face and kissed it.

Skye thought for a moment. "How about we make dinner?" She asked. "Should I get Grandad too?"

Mary gently rubbed his back and smiled softly. "Well I'm glad you slept well."

Tony giggled enjoying Lila's affections. "Mama me hungry" He whined.

"Sounds like fun. Please baby, go get Luke for us" Jason said as he went to the kitchen.

Max nuzzled into his mema and asked her. "Is it okay to be a baby mema?"

Lila chuckled. "How's about we order in tonight? What do you feel like having?" She asked

"Okay Papa." Skye said and went to find her Grandad. "Grandad, Papa and I are going to make dinner. Wanna join us?" She asked

"Well, as long as it makes you happy, it's not hurting anybody now is it?" Mary said as she looked down at him. "You look so much like your father at this age."