LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Ani kissed his mommy before going to his papa's side. 

Luke smiled and wrapped an arm around Ani.

"He's okay with it, Maxie just don't want anyone else to know besides all of us here" Tony replied back.

Lila sighed softly as she went to send her kids off.

Mary nodded. "Will do, honey. We'll see you soon then." She said and went off.

Lila chuckled and looked to Tony. "How is it that Ani doesn't think you're clingy like Max?"

"I suppose that's true." Lila said as she smiled. "If only he knew." She giggled as they went to the nursery.

Mary hugged him a little. "It'll be okay, Max darling. You're a strong boy. Your Daddy would've been in tears by now." She said and kissed his cheek.

Tony regressed quickly thanks to his mama words. "Yes mama" He cooed, drooling lightly on himself.

Jason chuckled "So you have you're little guy for the weekend. Princess you with me for the weekend?"

Tony smiled and kissed Lila.

Jason kissed Skye's cheek. "That's my girl. I'm going to have to train a little bit with Ani, but I'll always be nearby"

Ani smiled to his mema. "Love you mema"

Tony lovingly kissed and cuddled with Lila.

"We're always here baby girl" Jason smiled as he touched Skye's necklace.  There was now two charms, One from Jason and one from Luke.

Skye got out of the car and rushed to find her Grandad. "Grandad!"

Lila gently rubbed his back and traced circles on it. "Feels so good to have you with me like this. It's been a while, honey." Lila said and she knew that Tony could get fussy and cranky when he hasn't been in his little space in a while.

"Awww.. You are a cute little one.." Lila adored her time with Tony. They could do so much more things and she loved teasing her little Tony. She gently sat up as she laid Tony down and took off his pants. "Let's get you changed, honey." She cooed as started his diaper change.

"Shhh darling. Let Mama get you into your cute diapers." Lila said as she got Tony changed into his babyish diapers and placed a t-shirt and some socks on his feet. "There. Now you look more like my baby Tony."