LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max sighed softly to his mommy.

Tony waited for a moment so not to get Skye killed in game. Once he saw the opening he kissed her head and said "Wanted to check on my special little girl. But your busy, so I'll leave you be. Love you princess"

Max smiled to his mommy and nuzzled into her.

"Well mommy's giving me something that Max was use to getting only for himself and he doesn't like it" Ani replied skipping out the breastfeeding part.

Lila kissed the top of his head as she smiled.

"Oh.. Well Max is the oldest. He always kind of had to share everything he had with us cause we're younger." Skye said as she went over to Anakin. "But you know, Max. He'll come around. Don't think he'll stay mad for long maybe." 

"Are you still mad at your brother, honey?" Lila asked as she softly poked his cheek.

Skye chuckled. "You're the youngest, Ani. You think that everything has to be your way or none and it seems you feel Max is like that too. It's different. When you have a younger sibling you learn to compromise more." 

"Oh honey.. He didn't take it. You still have it hm? Mommy just nursed you." Lila said as she rocked him a little. "It's not Anakin's fault, baby." 

Skye smiled as she wrapped an arm around Anakin. "I'm the middle child, so I experience it both ways. I've seen Mommy and Daddy being more protective and taking the younger ones side. They're always like, 'It's okay, just let it go he's still a baby or I'm sure he didn't mean to' even when the younger sibling was the one who caused trouble."

Max's regression went for an all time high. "But it mine" he said before crying.

Ani worriedly looked to his sister. "I didn't do anything to you, did I?"

Lila was slightly surprised at his outburst. She knew Max for his calm and giving nature but at the same time realised how the stress of being the oldest must have took a toll on him. "Oh baby boy.." She held him tight to her and remembered this is how he got whenever he had a new sibling back when he was younger and now he seemed to be in the same mental state once more. 

Skye smiled a little. She wasn't the type to hold grudges or bring up old fights. "Perhaps there were one or two things but I can never stay mad at you, Ani." She said

Lila just held him close as she rubbed his back and gave him some kisses. "My sweet little Max..You've always had to give up most things to your younger siblings huh?" It was true that only with kids has Lila realised this, what with her and Tony being the youngest from both their families. 

Skye kissed him back as she gently wrapped an around his shoulders and gave him a soft noogie. 

Max was down to sniffles thanks to his mommy's comfort.

Ani smiled to his sister and thought about asking a question. "Skye, why is it that Max wants to be a baby?"

Lila rocked him slowly in her arms as she rubbed his back and sighed softly.

"Well I guess you wouldn't really remember but Max was always kind of a baby growing up. I was potty trained and weened before he was. I personally think it's cause he likes being doted on by Mommy. He was like super attached to her back then."  Skye said