LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max giggled as he hugged his sister. "Love you sissy"

Tony saw Skye with Max. "Skye honey can you get Maxie in his highchair. I want him to eat before naptime" He went to his wife and saw her feeding Ani. "So how did this happen? By the way I have lunch"

"I love you too, Maxie." Skye said and hugged him.

"Hm? Oh I think he saw me feeding Maxie and then I tried offering it to him and he seems to like it." Lila said happily as she sniffled a little. "He looks so precious.."

"I think the milk should fill him up." Lila said as she softly stroked Anakin's cheek as tears streamed down her face. "Oh babe. I just can't contain my happiness.."

Skye nodded. "How about we eat lunch first?" She asked.

"I think Max would need some food before he sleeps." Lila said as she held Anakin. "He's still suckling even in his sleep." She chuckled

Skye took Max and found their Daddy. "Daddy, we're hungry." She said and gasped a little when she saw their Mommy and Ani. "Ani's nursing from Mommy? How cute!"

"Don't tell Ani you saw this honey" Tony asked kindly. "Met me downstairs baby girl and take little Maxie with you please"

Max whined. "My milky. It mine" He fussed and stomped.

"Fine, Daddy. Let's go eat, Maxie.... Uh oh.. I think Max is jealous, Mommy." Skye said

Once Anakin was done, Lila tucked him in snugly on the bed ans kissed his forehead. "Now, Maxie. You gotta share since Anakin is starting to nurse again too."

Lila nodded a little. "He was like this when Anakin was just born." She said and went downstairs with Tony. "Oh sweetie." Lila placed Max in his highchair and got a bib on him. "Ready for some num nums?" She cooed hoping to cheer up her baby boy.

Lila kissed his head as she snuggled him. "Oh Maxie. You're always so clingy to Mommy. I really love that about you." She said

Skye shook her head. "No thanks, Daddy. I'm not tired." She said.

"My milky" Max whined as he yawned again.

Tony resigned to letting Skye do her thing with a sigh. "Love you princess" He said leaving to join his boys in bed.

Tony nodded back. "He's with you for awhile today" He chuckled.

Max suckled till he fell asleep. With his regression came a new development. Max grunted softly in his sleep.

"Should we change him now or after naptime?" Tony asked yawning. He was feeling drained by this point.

Max sighed as he finished up in his sleep.