LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max nodded as he reached to be held again.

Ani was unsure about what he wanted. He wanted his mommy but knew Max needed her. He followed his mommy to the kitchen.

Lila carried Max and then placed him in the newly bought highchair with a bib around his neck. She did notice quietly how Anakin was behaving. "Ani... Will you help Mommy get breakfast ready?" She asked

Ani looked to his mommy and said "Doesn't usually Max help you cook mommy?"

Tony saw Max in his high chair. "Skye can you keep Max's company and play with him a little?" Tony was busy building the playpen.

"Yes... But Max can't really help me right now." Lila said as she looked to Anakin. "It's okay, baby. How about you play with your siblings then?"

"Okay, Daddy." Skye went to Max and cooed at him as she took his hands and played some patty cake.

Ani blushed at the idea. "No"

Max giggled as he looked around his new playpen. It was the perfect size to keep Max inside He sat down and started playing with his toys.

"Come on, Ani. You can't even be honest with your own feelings?" Skye said and sighed. "Look, I'm not trying to tease you and be mean but when you bottle up your feelings like this then and then burst into tears all of a sudden, it worries Mommy." she said

"Aww I think Maxie likes it, honey. You did a great job." Lila said and kissed Tony. "I only wish he would've had a playmate." She said talking about Ani.

"I'm okay" Ani said back stubbornly.

"Maybe with time, just don't force it honey. And be ready in case that's not how it goes" Tony warned. 

Max happily played with his toys.

Skye rolled her eyes a little as she patted Anakin's head and started to clean up the kitchen. 

Lila nodded a little. "Guess I just can't help but hope a little." She said and looked up to Tony.

"I understand honey" Tony replied. "I'm going to help clean up, do you think Maxie will be okay if we leave him alone?"

Ani went to go about his usual training.

"Mommy no...." Anakin whined as his mommy felt him inside.

Max took out his pacifier and told his little brother. "We can have fun"

Ani looked to Max with darts in his eyes. He kept his mouth shut, but looked mad.