LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Once Skye was laid down he put Max next to her. Tony fix the bed so Max wouldn't fall out of his side. He gave Skye Max's paci. "Goodnight my little love." He said kissing her and than went to do the same for Max.

Max buried himself into is sister.

Ani whined. "I don't wanna wear diapers anymore"

Skye smiled as she held Max close to her. "Night Daddy." She said and cuddled into Max and sighed.

"Now, sweetie. We've been through thie already.." Lila got Anakin into his pajamas and hoped he wouldn't throw a tantrum.

Skye woke up and held him close to her as she shushed him.

"Oh Anakin.." Lila gave him some kisses. "The only time you'll let me baby you is when you want to be in Mommy's arms.. let's see.." she said as she tried to lay Anakin down.

Skye placed his pacifier into his mouth and then cuddled him close to her.

Lila chuckled as she kissed Anakin's forehead. "My sweet little baby Anakin." She cooed as she placed her finger to his lips.

Skye soon fell asleep again and smiled a little.

"Oh.. well that's new. He actually suckled on his thumb." Lila said to Tony and smiled. "I'm sure he only stopped cause he's a deep sleeper." She sighed.

Lila giggled a bit. "I'm sorry, honey. I need Skye as my helper." She said and sighed softly stroked Anakin's hair. "He's so adorable." She gently placed his head on her chest and looked down at his face.