LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max started stripping off his big boy clothes. "These aren't comfy" He whined.

Tony sighed and thought to himself "I can get him dressed again before everyone gets home" Tony checked Max's diaper and found him wet. He changed him into fresh diaper and a heavily babyish onesie. "Okay Maxie it's nap time for the both of us" He gave Max his paci and a stuffy before wrapping them both under a blanket.

Anakin was excited to see his big sister.

Skye arrived and she smiled widely as she saw her mother and brother. "Mommy! Baby Ani!" She shouted as she went over and hugged them tightly.

Lila giggled as she hugged Skye tightly as well. "It's good to have you back, baby girl."

"I missed you too. I missed everyone." Skye said.

They soon hopped in the car and headed home. Lila opened the door to the house and gasped softly. "Oh..." She said

Skye was next as her eyes grew wide at what she saw before her. "Is that... Max?" 

Tony was still out cold.

Ani was stunned and couldn't think straight or know what to do next.

Max was starting to wake up. He started to noticed others in the room. Once his eye sight cleaned up he saw the shock on everyone's faces. He looked down at himself and saw his favorite onesie. He, in sudden instinct move, he rushed out of the room and locked himself into his room.

"Oh dear." Lila decided to wake Tony and told him everything. "Honey. Can you explain to our children while I try and comfort Max?" She asked as she looked up the stairs.

Skye blinked and was confused too. "What is going on?" She asked.

"Well...…." Tony started. "Max..... enjoys this stuff" Tony felt like he was explaining his own enjoyment. He cleared his head and resumed "Max enjoys the being treated like a little one.:

Ani was confused and looked to his big sister for answers.

Max was sobbing in his room buried under blanket and in his closet.

Skye got it right away. "I knew it! I knew he was hiding something from us." She said and sat with her Daddy and Anakin. "So... is Ani by any chance little too?" She asked hopefully.

Lila knocked on his door. "Baby boy? It's Mommy. Will you let me in?" She asked.

"Afraid not princess" Tony replied before telling Ani "Go try buddy"

Ani still in a haze about what was going on went to go try the bathroom

Max opened the door, his onesie was off and in the trash. His diaper was soaked, but he decided not to take it off. His face was tear stained and he was still sobbing. Max instantly buried himself into his mommy and sobbed again. He wasn't ready for what just happened.

Skye pouted a little bit and sighed as she leaned against her Daddy. "That's kind of a let down. So.. do I get to help out with Max?" She asked

"Oh Max.." Lila took him into her embrace as she carried him over to his bed and snuggled with him tightly. "I'm sorry for what happened. Daddy's downstairs explaining everything. It's gonna be okay hm? We're here for you." She said and kissed his head.

"Maybe, but that's up to him" Tony replied. "I know Max only want me and mommy to change him"

Max cuddled into his mommy needing the comfort.  He tried to speak but only started sobbing again.

"But I can still change Ani right?" Skye said. "I'm gonna see if he needs help." She went to the bathroom where Anakin was and knocked. "Ani baby do you need any help?" She asked.

"I know, baby.. I know. It's okay. You can just cry it all out first." Lila said as she rubbed his back and gave him some kisses.

Ani was there in his shorts and no undies.

Tony riffed Max's hair. "He's suckling his thumb. This was just a purge phase. He is hurt, but he'll want all of this back eventually. I know how it feels"

Max was asleep, face still tear stained. He was suckling his thumb and deeply buried into his mommy.

"Okay, let's get you on the potty." Skye removed his shorts and diaper and then sat him on the toilet. "Oh my goodness, this diaper is so cute. Where did Mommy get them?" She asked

Lila nodded a little. "I hate seeing him so upset though." She sighed.

Tony sighed. "Remember how I felt when we discovered this about myself. I was just as sad about it and felt similar shame." Tony kissed his son's cheek. "We need to support him and show we accept him and love him anyways. I know it might seem bad, but we might need to treat him like a baby around everyone in the house. No breaking  when he ask a question. Just talk to him like a baby. By morning he realize what he loves and enjoys is okay with all of us."

Ani blushed as he was helped by his sisters.

"Skye loves it, but Ani is confused. He is a bit young but I'll talk to him about it" Tony replied.

Ani started peeing with a sigh and pooped. He whipped and went to wash his hands.

"Skye is quite open minded plus I think she's used to seeing Max this way since they were babies." Lila said. "I'm hoping Ani might want to start being babied like this too." She gently settled Max down on his bed and tucked him in.

"Yes, that is quite true. But we can hope." Lila looked over at Max as she softly stroked his hair. "Are you alright, baby boy?" She cooed

"Yes, Ani baby?" Skye replied as she went to hug her brother.

Max buried himself into his mommy.

Tony looked to his son "It's alright baby boy"

"Where's mommy and daddy. I need a pull up or …….:" He drifted off.