LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila smiled as she brought Anakin to the bathroom. She removed his pants and pull-ups and sat him on the toilet.

"I'll miss you too, honey. But I'll see you soon." Mary said and nuzzled him.

Lauren was with Zoey. She was braiding her hair. "Oh hey, Zack sweetie."

Zoey waved to her brother.

Ani sat there, with a light blush. He waited for a moment before he began peeing.

Max nodded and kissed his mema. He went to find his mommy or daddy needing sudden support.

Tony got his son and held him for a moment. "It'll be okay little guy. Me and mommy are here for you." Tony blew his mommy a kiss and loving smile.

Zack waved to his sister before going to hug his mommy.

Ani blushed with a smiled at his achievement.

Tony took Max to the car and buckled him in.

Zack sighed as he nuzzled into his mommy.

Chris came in and saw the sight before him. "Hands full there hun?"

Lila soon got in the car with her family. "It's a long drive. Who's sitting in the back with Mommy to sleep?" She asked

Lauren giggled and looked at Chris. "A little bit." She said and finished braiding Zoey's hair. "All done, sweetie."

"Thanks, Mom. Now it's your turn." Zoey said as she began to work on her mother's hair.

Max rose his hand. Ani didn't want to risk wetting his pull up so soon to his success.

Chris smiled and took his son in his arms. "Come on buddy. Let your mommy and sister bond. We'll go do the same"

Zack frowned, but his smile returned as his daddy talked.

"Alright I guess Maxie it is." Lila said as she set up the backseat to their normal comfy position. She gently laid Max across her lap and placed a blanket on him. "My baby boy.."

Lauren chuckled as she saw the sight before her.

"You two should really get some bonding time. Mom's mine for now." Zoey said

Ani sat in front with his daddy.

Max got comfortable and nuzzled into his mommy. While Max was covered he mouthed out "Milky"

"Don't make your brother jealous little love please" Chris said as he took Zack with him to his workshop. Chris was trying to teach Zack about cars.

Lila knew what he said and smiled. "Don't blame me if your brother sees." She whispered as she unbuttoned her shirt and then discreetly nursed Max.

"It's not my fault he gets jealous." Zoey said as she focused on her braiding