LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Its hard cause you're my youngest. I already see Max still like my little baby so of course I see you even younger." Lila said as she looked at him. "Why don't you like being babied, Ani?" She asked as she softly stroked his cheek with her finger.

"Oh Anakin.. I guess I can't force you to like it." Lila said as she kissed him. She sat him down in his seat and then took Max and snuggled him. "Hi Maxie baby.. Has Mommy been neglecting you again?" She cooed.

"I'm sorry, Maxie. I guess I should baby you more than Ani since you like it." Lila said and took a peek at his diaper. "It's still dry, snookums." She cooed. "Do you have to potty?" She smiled and nuzzled him.

Mary went over and kissed Chris cheek and looked over at Tony and Anakin. "Hey you two." She said

"Do I really havta you the potty?" Max whispered into his mommy's ears.

"Hey mommy" Tony said with a smile. Ani waved to his mema.

Chris returned his mother's kiss.

Mac smiled and kissed his mommy. "Thank you for understanding mommy." He said as he began to wet himself.

"We playing a Star Wars mobile game" Tony said to his mommy.

Ani was in his daddy's lap, thinking about how to using their gear.

Lila kissed him back as she nuzzled him. "Oh sweetie. You know I love you being my baby boy." She smiled as she felt her lap get warm. "You are adorable."

"Well that sounds cool. He seems very content with you." Mary smiled  as she looked at Anakin in Tony's lap.

"Mema wannasa day with just me and her" Max told his mommy.

"it helps time management, item management, strategy and money management" Tony explained to his mommy.

Ani nuzzled into his daddy.

"That sounds lovely. Perhaps when we get back from Skye's camp hm?" Lila said and gently patted his diaper.

"Wow. I'm impressed." Mary said as she whispered to Tony. "Do you baby Anakin too?" She asked