LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony chuckled. "As long as you don't overdose. Also give him space if he ask or needs it"

Max went to find his mema to get her for breakfast. "Mema?" He asked softly behind her door.

Lila finished feeding him after a while and wiped up his mouth and kissed his cheek.

Mary nodded as she told Jason and went over to Max and noticed him pulling at his clothes. "What's the matter, honey?" She asked

Anakin nuzzled into is mommy before feeling a slight ping. "Potty mommy" He whined softly.

"These aren't comfy mema" Max complained slightly. Max didn't like complaining and did it very rarely.

Lila nodded as she rushed Anakin into the bathroom. She removed his diaper and pants and then sat him on the toilet.

"They aren't?" Mary asked as she looked at his clothes. "Aren't these your normal clothes though?" She asked

Lila smiled and kissed his head. "Great job, Ani. You made it to the potty." She said 

"Oh you mean the baby clothes? I suppose those are softer." Mary said as she looked at him. "Do you want Mema to change you into them?" She asked

Ani smiled happily.

"Yes.... no" Max replied. He was confused. Max felt off while in his big boy clothes, but he felt much better in baby clothes.

Lila decided to place Anakin in pull-ups and got his pants back on and kissed him. "You did great, honey." She said and took him back outside.

"Let's see what Mema can do." Mary dressed in a onesie but with shorts on so it wasn't obvious. "Is this better, sweetie?" She asked

Ani felt horrible and buried himself into his mommy sobbing quietly.

Max finished eating and just stayed beside his mema. 

Chris saw Max with his mom, and Ani with his sister in law. He decided he would risk something. He got Zoey, while she was still asleep, and quietly held her to him. He sat down with her in his arms as he eat.

Lila looked at him. "Oh Anakin.. Why are you crying, baby?" She asked and rubbed his back softly.

Mary smiled as she wrapped an arm around Max and kissed him.

Zoey woke up a little as she looked at her father. "Hey Daddy." She yawned and stretched a little and looked at the table. "Did you carry me downstairs?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Oh Ani.." Lila held him tight and rocked him a little. "You know I'm just being emotional. I just love you so much hm?"

Zoey rolled her eyes a little as she rested against him. "And you complain that Mema babies you so much." She said

Mary smiled. "She has a point. Perhaps we can spend some time today, my little love " she said