LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

While Lila was away Tony went to his office, and reserved a place for him and his wife at the best restaurant in town. He went back to his playtime building his toys. "Lila?" He said waddling around the house looking for her.

"There you are" Tony said quickly waddling to her side. He jumped next to her and rest on her side. "Why are you looking at that old thing?" He asked cuddling in to her neck.

Tony was soon asleep in Lila's arms. He left a reminder on his phone so they won't be later for dinner. At around fifthteen minutes into his nap the alarm went off.

Lila heard it as she was holding him in his sleep. She looked at it and smiled . "Awww. You were going to take me to dinner huh?" She gently kissed his forehead. "Well you should finish your nap first."

"Thanks babe, I got it from here" Tony said walking to his closet. He got dressed in a casual suit and a tie. He got all of the clothes on right, but his tie wasn't right. "Honey I need your help here" He said still trying to get it right.

"Much thank you love" Tony replied before kissing her back. "What about you my love? Need help getting dressed?" He said kissing her neck as he undressed her.