LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila giggled softly. "My Maxie baby.. Mommy loves you so much.." She said

Mary softly kissed him and then changed his diaper.

"Zack leaked onto our bed.. We need thicker diapers for him, honey." Lauren said.

Max woke up. He did mostly to just start pooping He grunted and filled his pants. He sighed as he relaxed and closed his eyes again

Ani slept through the change.

Chris shook his head. "Poor boy. He won't like this"

"Oh Max.. Did you just do your morning poopy?" Lila cooed and rubbed his back. "You're so cute.."

Mary snuggled him again and kissed him.

"He's okay. After all, he does like being babied." Lauren said as she started to get up and clean everything.

Max yawned as he nuzzled his mommy.

Ani woke up to his mema's kisses. "Morning" He said with a soft yawn. He felt his pants with sudden hope. "Mema I'm dry" he said happily.

Chris took Zack and held him "I'm going to go change our little guy" 

Lila kissed his head. "You're getting stinky, little boy." She was happy she got her baby Max back. After all, he was always the more clingy and whiny most of the time.

"Oh honey.. Well.. I did just change you." Mary didn't want to break his heart but thought the truth was better out now than later.

"Thanks, honey." Lauren said as she got the bed sorted out.

Max snored. He had fell asleep again.

Ani's smile faded. "Oh" He said in his sad tone.

Chris changed their son into a fresh diaper. He wasn't sure if Zack would be waking up anytime soon.

"Oh Maxie.. Well I guess I still gotta change that diaper." Lila said as she laid Max down on the bed and started to change him.

"It's alright, Anakin darling." Mary said trying to comfort him as she hugged him.

Lauren got the sheets cleaned and changed the ones on their bed and looked to Chris. "How is our baby boy?" She asked

"Shhh Max, baby.." Lila cooed as she tried to change him quickly before he started to cry.

Mary embraced him warmly and kissed his head a little. "My sweet Anakin.."

Lauren chuckled as she kissed Chris and then Zack. "I guess it was a good call on getting another diaper on him."

Lila got him changed into a clean diaper and decided to just look and see what Max to do as she didn't pick him up yet.

Mary smiled at him as she kissed his forehead.

Lauren nodded. "Did you get thicker ones on him?" She asked

Max's hands looked for his mommy, but found his daddy instead. He slowly got closer to his daddy and cuddled into him.

Tony smiled in his sleep as he held his son.

"I double diapered him" Chris stated. "We might have to talk to Mom or Tony about where to get something thicker"

"Awww that's adorable.." Lila kissed Max and Tony and then went to see her Anakin. "Ani baby.." she said as she held out her arms for her youngest.

Mary smiled. "I think you should go to your Mommy, honey." she said

"Okay, my love." Lauren said as she smiled at Chris.

"Oh my baby Anakin.." Lila scooped him up in her arms and held him tightly and gave him lots and lots of kisses. She carried him back to their bedroom and laid back on the bed with him on top of her and placed the covers over them. "Oh Ani.. I've missed cuddling up with you like this.." Lila said

Zoey was still asleep and curled up under the covers

Tony woke up and found his son. "No worries little guy" Tony rolled Max into the other side of the bed and told him to slip out slowly. Max did as he was told. He crawled to a stash of his clothes and changed. Max returned to the bed the same way he came. "Mommy when do we have to leave?"

Ani smiled happily to his mommy.

Lila wrapped her other arm around Max as she kissed him. "My first little one.. Oh well, I've already done the packing. We can leave after breakfast." She said and smiled back at Anakin. "Awww Anakin. You are so adorable when you smile."