LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"I do, but......"Ani was confused on how to answer.

Zack hugged his mommy for a moment. He also fell asleep, but said "Mommy Zoey said I have to be diapered tonight"

"But what, honey?" Lila asked as she gently held his cheek.

Lauren was slightly surprised. "Diapered? For what?" She asked but Zack was asleep. "I think Zoey made him watch another horror movie with her." She said to Chris.

"First date?" Max replied back.

Chris nodded. "He needs to learn to tell her no. How long did the wetting last last time? I don't think Zoey quite understands how fragile Zack is"

"Sounds like a nice story. Guess our official date was.." Lila said as she started her story but before that looked at her youngest. "Ani baby.. Can you give Mommy a cuddle and kiss before you go off to train as a jedi knight?" She asked

Lauren nodded a little. "It was quite a while." She said as she laid Zack on the bed and started to diaper him. "Zoey has our headstrong-ness while Zack is more on Tony's side of personality."

Ani nodded as he hugged, cuddled and kissed his mommy.

Zack fell asleep as he was being diapered.

Chris chuckled. "That's what I love about our baby boy. He has that special spark that Tony has."

Ani gave his mommy one last kiss before going to meet with his mema.

Zack woke up slightly. He kissed his mommy before going off slowly to meet his sister.

Max was barely wake.

Tony came in and stated. "You know this would be the best time to give Max a little baby time"

Mary smiled as saw Anakin. "Hi there Anakin sweetie."

Zoey cuddled with her brother and closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

"What shall we do with our baby boy then?" Lila asked as she placed Max in between them.

Anakin went to his mema and hugged her. "You're okay with me sleeping with you tonight right mema?"

Zack clinged to his sister as they slept.

"How about a onesie to start with" Tony replied.

Mary nodded. "Of course. I love cuddling with my grandbabies." She said and snuggled Anakin with her on the bed. "But why did you decide to sleep with us instead of your parents?" She asked.

Lila nodded excitedly. "Great idea, babe." She said as she dressed Max in a onesie pajama and smiled. "He looks so precious."

"Mommy said we were going Skye's camp tomorrow, so I wanted to sleep with you before I go" Ani said blushing.

"You could resume that story honey if you like" Tony stated.

Max happily nuzzled into his mommy.

"Awww.. Ani baby." Mary said  as she held him close to her and kissed his cheek. "That is so sweet of you." She smiled at him.

"Ah yes. The story. Very well then." Lila said as she continued her story and placed a pacifier into his mouth and softly played with his hair.

Max fell asleep while Lila was telling her story.

"Can I get a change real quick my love" Tony asked. His diaper was in bad shape.

Ani softly nuzzled into his mommy with a coo.

Lila kissed Max softly and looked to Tony and nodded. She gently laid their baby down as she went over to his side and started to change him. "Oh honey.. You really do need changing." She said

Mary gave Anakin some kisses. "My sweet little Anakin.."

Lila  smiled a little as she cuddled up with her husband and son. "Seems like another cozy night for us." She said happily.

Mary kissed Anakin's forehead and looked up at Jason and smiled. "Yes, my love. I hope you don't mind. He wanted to sleep with us before he leaves tomorrow." She explained

Tony smiled as he kissed his while. "It's one of the best type of nights"

"It's fine, my love" Jason chuckled. "I'm use to it honey. Our babies love to join us time and time again"