LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila softly rubbed his back as she looked at him. "Do you want a change now, honey?" She asked

Mary giggled ass they soon headed downstairs to cook the meal.

Meanwhile, Zoey was with Zack, they were watching a movie with Zack being in her lap.

Lila laid Anakin on the bed as she changed his diaper. She did it as lovingly as possible and watched his facial expressions.

Mary prepared everything they needed to make their meal.

Zoey kissed his cheek a little and smiled. She like her aunt had a love of horror movies so that was what they were watching.

Lila soon got him into a clean diaper and then kissed him softly. "My darling.."

Mary started on cutting the vegetables for the sides.

"It'll be okay, Zack. You know it's not real." Zoey said and cuddled him.

Ani was okay now, but was anger with himself. "Mommy could we start potty training again?" He asked with hope.

Max smiled as he cooked.

Zack couldn't hold back tears from pure fear.

Lila nodded. "Sure sweetie..If that's what you want. How about I ask you every hour during the day first hm?" She suggested.

Mary was having fun cooking with her family.

"Okay okay. It's almost over." Zoey said as she rubbed Zack's back and snuggled him as they movie started to reach its end.

Lila chuckled and then noticed her nephew crying. She went to see what the matter was as Chris and Lauren were out. "Zack, sweetie? Are you okay?" She asked as Ani was at her side.

Mary watched him as he cooked and gave Tony a side hug and kissed his cheek.

Zoey groaned a little as she got up. "At least none got on the sofa." She sighed and went to clean herself up.

Lila got Zack cleaned up much how she would do it to her own boys. She got him a fresh pair of underwear and kissed his cheek. "There we go, sweetie."

"I love you too, sweet baby." Mary said and smiled at him.