LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Once the bottle was warm Max blushed before going to his mema's lap and tried to hand her the bottle back.

"What about your little girl? Is she doing okay as well?" 

In the moment Max didn't know what was in the bottle. He was hesitant at first. He took a taste and was glued to it. He suckled it down greedily and finished it quickly. "What was that it?" He asked curiously. "It tasted great"

"She's not having any problems?"

Tony suddenly felt worried and texted Skye. "You doing okay princess?"

"It's your Mommy's milk." Mary said as she gently wiped his mouth.

"Oh no. Not at all." Lila said as she nuzzled Anakin.

"Yeah, Daddy. I miss you guys. I can't wait till you come over for the weekend." Skye texted back.

Max was slightly shunned. "Is it okay for me to have that?" He asked worriedly.

"Good. Hmm I'm forgetting something........ Oh, Lila we have a "You know what" to do this visit" The doctor stated. (It was a shot)

"I miss you too my little angel. Be good, love you" Tony sent back. Tony was also due for his flu shot for the year.

"Well she is your mother. If her milk isn't for her babies then who else hm?" Mary said as she kissed Max's cheek.

"Oh.. Well I guess I'm here and Ani and Tony. So we can do us first and perhaps Skye and Max during the next visit." Lila said. "Tony, babe come here please." She said

"Love you too, Daddy. Send my love to Mommy, Maxie and baby Ani." Skye texted.

Max nodded back with slight understanding.

Tony wasn't listening to Lila's and the doctor's conversation. He went to Lila and asked "Something wrong my love?"

Mary smiled as she looked at him. "So why do you like being babied?" She asked.

"We're all due for some shots, honey." Lila said as she held Tony's hand tightly once he sat next to her while her other arm was holding Anakin firmly.

"I like mommy's attention and the diapers feel comfortable" Max said hiding his face.

"We need Max and Skye here too, can't it wait a while longer?" Tony asked as he tried to get away without Anakin knowing.

Max nodded. "She doesn't seem to mind changing my diaper again." He buried himself into his mema as he wet himself.

"I can wait" Tony replied back.

The doctor rolled his eyes. While Tony's attention was one Lila he gave Tony his shot.

Tony's face showed silent pain, but he stayed quiet.