LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"No of course not. Chris watched Jack and Will, and Thea was here with me and Tony. They were perfect angels. Just like you my love" Jason replied kissing Mary on the cheeks.

"Sure my love" Jason replied before taking both Jack and Will in his arms. "You two are coming with me" The boys tried to get out of his arms, but their father was much too strong. "Want Chris to take Thea and baby Tony?" He asked as he took the boys away.

Mary smiled and gently kissed his cheek. "Hi there my little sweetheart." She then looked to Jason. "Oh by the way, our new neighbors are going drop off their little girl here for a while."

Thea stuck out her tongue. "But tea icky! Chocolate milk please?"

Thea set up her little tea set carefully

"I think it was Lila. Such a pretty name and she's the same age as you, little baby!" Mary said

The doorbell soon rang and Lila was dropped off. She looked around in awe. "Hewwo! I'm Lila!"

Chris came back with a gallon of milk and syrup. He made their cups of milk and handed one to Thea. "Be careful as you drink it Theie. Don't want to make a mess, do we?" Chris asked with a tender smile on his face.

Thea smiled. "Uh huh!" She carefully drank her chocolate milk and heard the talking. "Visitows?"

Mary smiled as she kneeled down at looked at Lila. "Hello sweetheart. Oh you're such a beautiful little girl. My name's Mary and this my son Tony. "Say hello then, darling" she said to Tony.

Lila looked at Tony and smiled. "Hiiii!" She said cheerfully

Mary gently set Tony down so he could play. "Play with her, sweetheart. She's your age."

Thea nodded and took Chris's hand and went to see Lila. "Oh! A wittle girwl! Hi I'm Thea! And this Chwis!"

Lila smiled and waved at them. "Hi Thea, Hi Chwis! I'm Lila." She said happily and looked back to Tony. "Wou wanna pway, Tony?"

• Like 1

Chris waved a simple hi and looked into his brother's eyes. He know something was special about this moment, "I'll watch Tony and our little guest here if you need mom" he replied.

"Really? Why thank you honey. I should probably check those two lttle ones." Mary said and went back to Jason.

Thea smiled at Lila. "Wou wanna join my tea pawty?"

Lila nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Wou wanna do that, Tony?"