LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

After he was dressed Tony stood up and waddled up to Lila. he grabbed her and didn't want to go to bed without her. "Mommy bedtime too?" he asked trying to pull her to the bed.

Tony slept well for the night. As morning came the toddler side remain in control. Not wanting to wake his loving mommy/wife Tony found his pacifier, and went back to sleep.

Lila woke up at her usual time as she saw Tony still asleep with his pacifier. She smiled a little as she kissed his forehead and wondered if it was adult or baby Tony this morning so she pulled out his pacifier from his mouth.

He woke up an hour later. The adult back in control, Tony looked at himself. He saw the footie pjs, his wife put on him. He placed his hand on his patted rear end. He was soaked and felt a little freaked out by it. Getting out of bed he waddled as he could out of the room. "Lila love, I need you please" He asked a little depressed about his current state.

"Morning honey, but it's me this morning." Tony said almost wanting to lie. "I seemed to have wet the bed... I mean my diaper." Tony had to admit Lila coming to him so warmingly made him feel cherished not loved, but cherished.

• Like 2

"Oh. Morning then, love." She said as she checked his diaper. "Yep. You're soaked this morning honey. It's alright. Babies wet through the night all the time. Let's go get you changed then." She said as she led him to the nursery.

Tony wanted to argue that he wasn't a baby, but he couldn't. Lila just looked too happy, and he didn't want to ruin it. He sighed slightly while he laid down. At the halfway point of the change he asked "Lila honey might me wearing underwear today?"

"You want to wear underwear today? Well okay love. But be sure to use the potty then." She said as she changed his wet diaper and placed his boxers on. "There you are honey. Breakfast's is ready downstairs okay?" She said and kissed his lips gently.

"Alright, but could us extra batteries? Some of those toys still need them." Tony said playing his empty plate in the sink. "Thanks for breakfast love, I'll be in my office if you need me." He said kissing Lila on the cheek.

Tony made a few good trades. After a while he began to grow bored. Tony fought off the toddler's urges the best he could. He failed after an hour.Toddler Tony was happily playing in the nursery. When he felt a strong need hit. Even after rushing to the bathroom Tony ended up peeing on his pants. The damage was very notice able. He was only able to pee half of the amount on his pants the other made it in the toilet. Looking for his mommy for help Little Tony found that he was completely alone. he went back to the bathroom and cried not knowing whatelse to do.