LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony sighed and rested his head on his mommy's side with frustration still very much on his face.

Jason sighed. "I'm sorry if you have to deal with his sulking once your home Lila honey"

Jason smiled to Lila. "You've done a wonderful with him and your little ones. I'm proud of you. Both of you."

Tony smiled lightly from what his daddy said.

Anakin finished up and went to his Auntie. He wanted a little time with her before they left.

Max was now feeling more awake thanks mostly to the meal.

Luke looked to his youngest. "Lila baby are you and Tony heading home tonight?"

Anakin happily cuddled into his Auntie. "Love you Auntie" He said happily. Anakin was lightly soggy, but it didn't both him.

"It's fine princess. I'm just happy to see you and the family" Luke replied back.

"Will you come visit some time?" Anakin asked softly.

Max felt a ping in his gut. He messaged his mommy while he quietly left the room. He thanks his mama for the food on the way out.

"A moment later Max's message would get to his mommy. "Mommy I'm going to need a change please" In the bedroom Maxie was holding back his need as best he could.

Anakin smiled and kissed his auntie's cheek. 

Maxie rushed to his mommy as his diaper took in a heavy load. Maxie buried himself into his mommy to help him settle his feelings.

Tony cleaned his, Lila's, Max's and Ani's plate. "Skye sweetheart, lets get ready to go. Go say your goodbyes.

Anakin broke away from his Auntie before going to his mema and then to his mama, giving each a kiss.

Max finished with a weak sigh and a redden face. With a weak voice Maxie said "I messy"

Anakin made his way to his uncle and then to his grandfather. Anakin held his papa in high respect gave him a happy hug and a smile. Jason would remind his grandson to remember to train, but also to relax from time to time.

Maxie nodded as he suckled his thumb.

Tony knew the feeling and held his daughter close to him. "It'll be okay princess, I promise"

Anakin held his sister's hand looking to her for added strength. He didn't want to leave either.

Maxie suckled gently on his thumb as he was being changed.

Tony kissed his daughter's head while hugging her and Anakin.

Anakin was just as bad off as his sister. Once he was in the car with his sister and his daddy, he would bury himself into his big sister to help calm down.