LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Romantic Lovers To A Parent-child Relationship?

I was talking to someone who'd been in the ABDL community for awhile, and he seemed to think that a romantic sexual relationship with some parent-child roleplaying elements will almost certainly slide into a complete parent-child non-sexual (or at least clinical) relationship.

So, two questions.

1) Is there anyone who's been in such a romantic situation and has or hasn't had this happen to them?

2) For those of you who have had things turn out this way -- do you like it better this way?

Just curious.

Something that seems to be a recurring symptom of a lot of ab/dl's is that once they start to get into it/find someone willing to play along, they find that what used to satisfy them doesnt anymore. I could definitely see if someone let their desires go unchecked, they could find themselves desiring more and more of their sig other.

For U/us ... my Daddy and i have a Big/little relationship but the "ab" part of the relationship is put away for "special" Daddy / baby times....

So we certainly do not get do it up "ab" style every time we "play/scene" so to speak....

There are lots of things out there to try and explore....as well as just good old fashioned romance and enjoyment of each other...

I will admit that before i had the opportunity to be babied by someone...i fantasized about it and thought of it as the ultimate experience.

I still enjoy many aspects and variations of those fantasies....but the ultimate experience i've learned is more about pleasing someone else and learning ways they can please you.....with or without involving a diaper.....

There's also the reality that all good things (with the exception of sex, itself ;) ) get a little dull with too much repetition. As anyone who's had endless days or weeks available to "play baby" 24/7 usually finds, it gets boring after awhile. It's like eating an entire box of chocolates in one go. They're wonderful at the start and by the time you've eaten a dozen of them, you wish you hadn't had any. Best to savour them one or two at a time.

I would think that unless one member (or both) of the couple have some serious mental health issues that haven't been addressed, that there's little chance that the relationship will become entirely parent/child oriented. Even us babies enjoy being grown-ups some of the time. :P

Haven't been into the AB scene, myself, but would have to agree with Pipsqueak. To much of a good deal leds one wanting more, or something different. Just have fun, however you do it, AB/DL, doesn't matter.

i think it all depends on if being an AB is sexual to a person. some people do it for different reasons. my Daddy and i are totally sexual with it

Thats a pretty definitive answer. I have not been able to fully explore the boredom factor since my current partner isn't that keen. It would come as quite a shock to me if the experience of wearig/using plastic pants etc in a sexual scenario would become boring. :drive1:

I was talking to someone who'd been in the ABDL community for awhile, and he seemed to think that a romantic sexual relationship with some parent-child roleplaying elements will almost certainly slide into a complete parent-child non-sexual (or at least clinical) relationship.

So, two questions.

1) Is there anyone who's been in such a romantic situation and has or hasn't had this happen to them?

2) For those of you who have had things turn out this way -- do you like it better this way?

Just curious.

Think it all depends on people;

i know my new girlf friend will change me and check me when we are doing things, think she like to control to apoint she has while in the parent mode, but i also wear for real too, the other day she was checking me and change me late at night and made the mistake of using cold water to wash me as son as the cold water hit my body i wet all over her hand

i have been sent to the corner a few times for being brat

botgh me and my step dau had to go to corner for a food fight in a pizza place, she as made the coment to others that from now on she has to make sure we both have incase pants on when we go out places or on long drives

think i will soon have her in diapers too she has made a few copments about it and lost a bet that said she had to wear pullups or diapers for a whole day if i was right on a problem with her truck

i was right

nothing better then making love on a wet diaper

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been wearing diapers for almost ever it seems, however my wife has been wearing them only as long as she has been with me, and then it is only occassionally. I will admit, that when it comes to her wearing diapers, i prefer to play the daaddy part, and not wear them myself, then there are days when i would rather wear them by myself. I guess its just funny how a person can feel about life and diapers.