LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My biggest enema

So popped my pink lycra body suit out over my daiper laid on the sofa and started my warm pee enema, must have got the temperature just right as i took in just under 2ltrs,,, ive now found out that a tena slip maxi isnt really up to the job of such a large enema plus whats cleaned out, lol

I got one of those massive 4 quart enema bags, because if you're going to do it, might as well go all out. I have found even if I fill it more than halfway, the liquid stops going into you after about 2 liters.

• 2 months later...

I can take almost the full contents of a 4 qt bag IF I use an double inflatable nozzle. I also use soap so the cramps are bad. With the soap there is not much chance of the liquid being absorbed into your system.

So one time got one of those enema kits with the pink bag. I wanted to do a race withe the enema bag.So I wanted to see if I could give myself a full shave before I filled up and released. When I say full shave I mean wash face,hot towel,cream, shave usually twice.I'm Little monkey so it is never smooth without two shaves.Then rinse,hot towel then aftershave good o'l brut just like our dads wore.So the race was on. I opened it up half way and begun. Needless to say I only made it to the first shave. I was kind of getting anxious after I was full. By this time I had Knicks shaving cream and some water on the floor a couple of Knicks. Well the cramps got the best of me and surrendered.