LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally joining the community.

PinkGecko

Hey. I have no idea what my user name refers to...that's what I get for making these things up on the fly.

I don't think I could ever explain or even understand it, but I've had a secret love affair with diapers since I was about 13 or 14. Although I maintained a regular web presence voraciously absorbing all the info I could about the AB/DL community, I never fully acted upon or even so much as admitted my affinity, despite a good handful of otherwise weird and adventurous friendships and romances over the years. Now living on my own after several years' worth of roommates, I chose to finally dive headfirst into the diaper world: buying them, wearing them...I figure now is as good a time as any to join the community, make myself known and meet new people.

Well, next time do not make them up on the fly, do it on the grasshopper

Ahhh Gecko; is it not better to save 15% than to watch pigs fly? Ewww; grody to the Max

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, I've been very interested in seriously joining the DL community as of late...I notice these kind of sites always have a wildly disproportionate ratio of long-term productive members vs. non-posting lurkers, so I hope I can make my presence notable enough around here to make some new friends and explore this "new" part of my life. :)

Hey there OC! I'm just up the hill in the HD. You'd go by if you're driving to Vegas. It's good to know there are like minded people in the greater IE area.