LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New mommy

Thanks... That's pretty much what we're doing, working with what interests both of us and going from there. I'm still nervous about being a mommy, but he agreed to try the daddy role first, with the idea that he'll be giving what he would want from me. I just hope it helps my anxiety!

If anything, let him know that if your going to be his mommy, and treat him like a baby, then you need for it to work for you too.

Lol thanks but he's my bf we don't actually live together yet. Plus he has cerebral palsy so giving him all the domestic duties would be unfair. But I see your point. I do still struggle with some "mommy" things but now that we haven't made mommy/baby time in a couple weeks, I'm starting to miss it! It seems like there's never enough time!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol thanks but he's my bf we don't actually live together yet. Plus he has cerebral palsy so giving him all the domestic duties would be unfair. But I see your point. I do still struggle with some "mommy" things but now that we haven't made mommy/baby time in a couple weeks, I'm starting to miss it! It seems like there's never enough time!

Yeah I'd like to read it. I'm starting to get it. I'm still not good at diapers :( I always get nervous and do something wrong. But I know he appreciates the effort and I'm sure I'll get it eventually. I just feel so bad sometimes like he deserves a better mommy. I've even encouraged him to look for one but he doesn't want to and on the one hand I'm glad because I'd be so jealous! But on the other hand I'd be happy he was getting his needs met. :/

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's mostly about nurturing and loving. I love to breast feed my babies, take the rectal temperature, change lots and lots of diapers. I do any thing I can to foster their babyhood. Especially if they're into titty bottles which are just great. I want to wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.