LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infrequent Bedwetting

Hello Everyone;

I'll preface this by stating that, while I am an ABDL, I have no real desire to be incontinent. The idea is sometimes nice in fantasy, but I prefer for it to stay just there. Consequently, I am somewhat alarmed by the fact that I seem to have started wetting the bed in a cycle that seems to run every three to four weeks.

It started in February. It was a typical night in that I went to bed after studying, it was atypical in that I woke up in a wet bed. I was stressed, and chalked it up to that. In the middle of March, the same thing happened. This has continued through until present, with my most recent wetting incident last weekend.

I do have a history of wetting. I was a frequent bedwetter when I was in my childhood (until the age of 9) and an infrequent wetter until the age of 12. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it seems like it might be at least partially relevant. I am uncertain if the abnormal amount of stress that I had been through, and am still exerpiencing to a degree would cause this.I am also uncertain if this is something that maybe a more severe medical issue.

If anyone has any advice or insight aboit approaching this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

-malus

I agree, you should see a doctor. In the meantime, "adult protective underwear" wouldn't be a bad idea. They're not overly expensive, and they'd offer some degree of protection. You didn't say how much you were wetting, so I don't know if it would be enough protection.

(3rd for going to doctor)

You are probably right in guessing that your recent wetting episodes are due to the stress that you have been under lately, but it won't hurt to have a quick check up by a doctor.

Better safe than sorry. However, if you have a choice, choose diapers over drugs :)

Like you I was a late bedwetter well into my teens, but stopped until I was in my 40's when occassionally I would wet the bed. I then started to wet every few month or so. I am on some medication which may have contributed to this wetting, since it acts like a diuretic. We have added a protective bed cover for the mattress. I have moved to wearing diapers most nights to protect against it, enjoying better sleep with no worries. I wake up wet most mornings now when diaperred, but when I go without diapers I return to a dry state but need to get up a few times at night.

Interesting point, Mike. Others have said the same. I guess for folks like you the fact of being in diapers triggers something in your mind that allows you to wet. I guess it's good that the "switch" is turned off when you're not in a diaper.

Interesting point, Mike. Others have said the same. I guess for folks like you the fact of being in diapers triggers something in your mind that allows you to wet. I guess it's good that the "switch" is turned off when you're not in a diaper.

You can create that trigger if you want to....

I'll ditto on checking with the Dr, making sure you don't have a UTI or something...you drinking enough water? Not drinking can actually make the wetting situation worse..

As for non-drug methods, I'll mention a bedwetting alarm as a way to train yourself to awaken when you start to wet....pretty cheap, and keeps the bedding dry...

I've also had a wet night when I was diapered and really tired...and also want to keep my wetting limited to the 50% or so of the time I am wearing padding and out of my bed...