LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptance of AB/DL and reconciling with masculinity

well, i'm no professional by any means but, i would say to just keep doing what your doing. your little side is a part of the whole, no matter what kind of work you do/have. that little side is the part that needs the reassurance, kindness, uncondional love and nurturing, as it helps you, the big side be able to focus on what you need to before you go home and be the baby to unwind. it's all about balance, like i said i'm not a professional by any means, this is just going by MY personal experinces in life, hope it helped you.

I begin more psychotherapy soon on the NHS and hope it helps. To be honest, I've seen NHS counsellors before and never thought much of them. My old private psychotherapist has stopped practicing but a Google search brought up one psychosexual therapist who can do telephone or Skype therapy and mentions she has worked with adult babies before. I've e-mailed her to see if she is available should the NHS psychotherapy not help with my sissy ABDL side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Blankielover

You have survived, and hopefully broken the cycle. That is nothing to be unhappy about or ashamed of.

Look up " inner child healing" on healing journeys website for a most interesting meditation CD for people like you.

I.read somewhere, quite possibly slashdot or ars technica, that some of the biochemical pathways in anorexia have been discovered and/or controlled recently, though I don't remember if it was in humans or mice.

Blankielover

You have survived, and hopefully broken the cycle. That is nothing to be unhappy about or ashamed of.

Look up " inner child healing" on healing journeys website for a most interesting meditation CD for people like you.

I.read somewhere, quite possibly slashdot or ars technica, that some of the biochemical pathways in anorexia have been discovered and/or controlled recently, though I don't remember if it was in humans or mice.

Hi. It's been a whole month now that I've been off benzos and nearly a full month off training, diet and anabolic steroids. I'm being looked after now by an addiction & rehab centre. There's lots of support there and I'm feeling really positive about going to the group meetings, the complementary therapies and the strong supportive environment.

Anthony

Anthony

It sounds like getting in person help through rehab may be your absolute best course of action and may have been inevitable, given the severity of what you had going on. For DailyDi's list, do tell how you and rehab got in touch. Can you tell me what ASMR of those videos stands for?

i have another resource you might want to look into, "mood Gym", by the austrailian NHS.

Anthony

It sounds like getting in person help through rehab may be your absolute best course of action and may have been inevitable, given the severity of what you had going on. For DailyDi's list, do tell how you and rehab got in touch. Can you tell me what ASMR of those videos stands for?

i have another resource you might want to look into, "mood Gym", by the austrailian NHS.