LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone who cares (Private for me and Ashleybabygirl667)

nappy_on

"Hehe no problem, daddy's gonna get you in a clean diaper, then we can go and get breakfast!" I say with a smile. I untape your soaked diaper, and wipe you nice and clean, before applying some cream, sprinkling some baby powder, and taping you in a fresh diaper. I carry you into your nursery, and dress you up for the day in a pretty pink minnie mouse dress. "Ok daddy's gotta treat for you, wanna know what it is?" I say.

"Ok sweetie, daddy's gonna take you to toys r us and you can have any thing you want!" I sy as I carry you into the car, and strap you in your car seat. "Plus we can have breakfast out."

"Sure sweetie, daddy has already made you a baba, and you can have it when we get to the diner." I say as we drive there. I look at you in the mirror as you smile with your paci in your mouth.

I cuddle close to you and hide my face crying quietly so you cant hear me

My mom (our waitress) walks up and says, "table for two. Who is your little cutie?" She looks closely again and says, "ashley is that you? Dir i think you have my daughter. You are going to be in big trouble you g lady when you get home."

I start crying more and cling to you and say, "no daddy no let her take me away. She hurt me again if you do." I hold onto you for dear life and she grabs for me aggressively

I hold onto you really upset and crying and begin to hypervenilate for the second time today and say, " no... Wannn.... Go.... Wiff.... Her.... Daddy....."

She tries to grab me away from you and says, " sir if you dont give me my daughter i will get you arrested for kidnapping." She then grts a hold of my waist and tries to pull me off you

I am hanging onto you for dear life when she grabs me and im shaking and almost not breathing at all

"We are leaving, and don't worry, daddy will show you something which will make you untouchable!" I say. After I strap you in your car seat, I hold your hand. "Ashley, Daddy is very sorry for what happened here, I didn't know that would happen. But it won't happen again."