LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone who cares (Private for me and Ashleybabygirl667)

nappy_on

I smile, as I lay you back down on the changing table. I remove your soaked diaper, and wipe you nice and clean with a baby wipe, and applying some cream. After opening out a fresh diaper, I lift your legs, and lay you down on the flat diaper. After a sprinkling of powder, I bring the front of the diaper up between your legs, and tape in place. "All done honey, now would you like a baba?" I ask showing you a baby bottle.

"Come on princess, daddy can't make your baba and hold you." "Tell you what daddy will bring you into the kitchen, and you can sit with daddy while daddy makes your baba" I drag the highchair into the kitchen "Would you like to do some colouring in for daddy while he makes your baba?"

After finishing warming your milk, I check its not too hot, then I pour it in the bottle. "Wow, that's a lovely picture sweetie, want daddy to put it on the refrigerator?" I say, proud as punch.

I stick to the fridge door, then I lift you out of the high chair, and carry you into the lounge, where I cuddle on the sofa, and give you the bottle to suck on. "Here you go princess!"

After you've finished most of the bottle, you are practically fast asleep, so I carry you upstairs, and tuck you into your. As you curl up and yawn, I look at you with adoration, and give you a good night kiss. I also whisper in your ear: "Night night princess." before quietly walking out, and turning off the light.

I cuddle close and then curl up and fall asleep and say, "ni ni daddy." I lay in my crib sleeping happily for the first time in a while until about 12 am when i begin to have a nightmare about my mom and start crying really hard in my sleep and i wake up crying and breathing really really hard

I cuddle you a little more, and rub your back to try and calm down. "You're safe now princess, no-ones coming to get you." I keep cuddling to try and calm you down, but to no avail. "Tell you what, you wanna come and sleep with daddy?"

With tears in my eyes I say "Daddy wuvs you too princess!" as I slightly tighten my cuddle, and pat your diapered butt. "Your such a good baby girl, no one will hurt you ever again."