LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Public World is a stage...

When I go outside I wear a mask. Its a 6 Foot 1 inch tall 240 pound guy who looks like he can beat someones ass up. When I am home and inside my bedroom, the mask comes off and my true Self that is Locked up inside me comes out. A Big Baby. We put masks on and act "Normal" so that way we are Accepting to Society and not considered a "Freak". I know a lot of you feel this way eh? Thats How I feel.

• Like 1

Same here. I dare not intentionally expose this to the general public because it is a sexual fetish, so I don't feel it is right. If I wear outside, I make sure my diaper, dresses, pantyhose, etc are well hidden under my regular clothes (it is amazing how much a regular pair of blue jeans will conceal).

However, for my pony stuff, I have been working on being more accepting of myself and what I like. For example, I bought a pony scarf and was afraid to wear it outside the house, and afraid to wear my pony slippers to get the mail. And, I asked myself "why?". I came to the conclusion I was worried what people would think of me. But, what about what *I* think of me? Is there something shameful I am trying to hide? Is me wearing this stuff hurting anyone else? No. So then there is no reason to hide it, and I should do what I want.

So I wore my scarf when it was freezing and dropped off the kids at daycare, then again last night at Dairy Queen. And it was fun for me! Nobody said anything, but if they had, I already knew it was no big deal, so there would be no need to be defensive.

One place I still don't flaunt the pony stuff too much is at work, outside obscure wallpapers. I don't want to become unprofessional or make my coworkers uncomfortable. They don't have much choice but to interact with me, so I need to be mindful of that (vs a random encounter at a business or on the street).

William Shakespeare Wrote about this observation in the 17th century,(as I am sure other writers and philosophers have through time)

in his play "As You Like It" Jaques in Act II Scene VII

" All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players;

They have their exits and their entrances,

And one man in his time plays many parts,

His acts being seven ages.

At first, the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.

Then the whining schoolboy, with his satchel

And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school.

And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad

Made to his mistress' eyebrow.

Then a soldier, Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,

Jealous in honor, sudden and quick in quarrel,

Seeking the bubble reputation Even in the cannon's mouth.

And then the justice, In fair round belly with good capon lined,

With eyes severe and beard of formal cut, Full of wise saws and modern instances;

And so he plays his part.

The sixth age shifts Into the lean and slippered pantaloon,

With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;

His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide

For his shrunk shank, and his big manly voice,

Turning again toward childish treble, pipes

And whistles in his sound.

Last scene of all, That ends this strange eventful history,

Is second childishness and mere oblivion,

Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything."

Pretty much sums it up :whistling: