LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indiana Ab Couple Looking For Cool People.

There are two of us and we're 25 and 26 respectively, married I might add. We're looking for interesting people to email/chat to on here, with the potential to hang out and discuss whatever comes to mind. Not interested in swinging, or mommy/daddy relationships because we have our own....but any likeminded people welcome :)

If you're out there, let us know!

There are two of us and we're 25 and 26 respectively, married I might add. We're looking for interesting people to email/chat to on here, with the potential to hang out and discuss whatever comes to mind. Not interested in swinging, or mommy/daddy relationships because we have our own....but any likeminded people welcome :)

I am in indiana :)

• 3 months later...
Guest babypeesalot

hello me and the wife aren't into swinging either we are 40 i'm diapered she isn't we are always looking for new friends to chat with so if you would like to drop us a line or to plz feel free my addy is babypeesalot40@yahoo.com hope to hear from you

I'm from central Indiana and I would love to chat sometime.

Ah, my good Hoosiers,

I am native of fair Bloomington, though away at school in Ohio. I'm 21, and please to contact myself though a simple message through the boards. I do love conversation and very open minded about things as much as conceivable.

Your friend & statesman,

Guybrush

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I live in Indianapolis and would like get more poeple in Indiana you can cantact me dwebb150@yahoo.com