LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! New Here!

babyqueen94

Hey all. I'm new to this whole diaper lover thing, as in I literally just put on my first diaper in years. I'm 19 and from PA. I wanted to ask you guys for some advice with this kind of thing. I've been trying to hide my diaper love for years now, ignoring it and pushing it down out of my thoughts, but today I caved and got myself some diapers. I'm loving it! I haven't wet it yet, but I'm excited to! Please give me some advice and let me know which type of diaper is best (preferably in stores like WalMart).

Welcome to our corner of the internet.

Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

It's not uncommon to have mixed feelings about diapers when you first indulge.

As for what store brand is best is hard to answer as everyone has different desires and budgets.

Check around the boards for suggestions as well as experiment with different brands.

Again Welcome!

It all depends on why you wear them and what you do in them. If you want babyish diapers there is Bambino or theres a variety of that type at AB Universe.com. For me i wore cloth diapers and plastic pants when I was little so thats my main thing. I may have been from the last generation to commonly wear them. Keep exploring. You will get better deals as you are on the US side. Everything is expensive in Canada.

Welcome to the board. Another place to get decent diapers is at Rite Aide there pull ups are awful but there tape on style briefs are pretty good. I prefer abenas but the rite aide kind is a cheap diaper that will work.