LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears In Public?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There,

I love to wear in public. I mostly wear baggy pants or baggy shorts with my diapers and pull them down slighty so people passing bye could see I am wearing diapers not to mention the bulge in my shorts. I really have stopped caring what other people say and think, they are going to think and say whatever they want reguardless of what I do, so why not do what makes me feel good! :blush:

Hi all. I often wear them out when shopping at Tescos and always at the moment worry like hell and always pulling down my t-shirt to make sure no one can notice. the more i do this the easer it becomes out in public. god bid my dream come true and i actually depend on diapers for real.

I am hoping one day i will be able to relax in diapers and have no fear of being found out. I would recommend to all that you get one of thoes t-shirts ( the ones that are used with nappies with the poppers which go under the diaper) this way you have no way people can see the diapers. and in retuen i am 100% sure that i and others would fell alot more better wearing them out in public as such you then can enjoy it more.

I too have worn my diapers in public many times over the years. no big deal

to me anymore. i worked at a hotel for 6 months and one day i just told my boss

about "my pinched nerves" and how they were acting up. (this actually happens to me). i told her that i would prolly be in diapers for at least a little while and she was quite good about it. so for about 2 and 1/2 months i wore diapers all day at work, changing whenever necessary. in the morning i would just bring in my diaper bag and put it in my locker. i worked almost exclusively with women, and

none of them minded one bit! one of them was a mom and asked how a diaper rash actually feels so i told her its like sitting on a bunch of tacks.

• 4 years later...

i wear all the time in public and i make sure they are noticable thick diapers with booster pads under tight sweatpants "crinkle crinkle " love it people look but what are they going to say ? and i make sure my diaper is buldging front and back light grey or natural collored sweatpants are the best ! they really show off the Diaper ! post-22395-12580367899561_thumb.jpg

post-22395-12580367899561_thumb.jpg