LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Wears In Public?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear 24/7.

I really got over people noticing when i stated working at a clothing store. Its a "Big and Tall" sizes storeand customers buying for other use me a a sizing giude

(i wear a 2x clothes) After the thrid person said something like "well he's about sthe same in the shoulders but his bottom isnt that big." then they would get embaresed about calling me fat. But i don't think any of them relized i was diapered and i wear Abenas X-Plus's to work.

When i've told some of my friends bout my incontinence its like hitting them over the head to get them to understand. and usually i have to break it down to the basics from I have nerve damage from a stroke resulting in bladder incontinence to

I LOST MY POTTY TRAINING AND I NEED WEAR DIAPERS ALL THE TIME. :wacko:

People Are Silly

Adam In Minnesota

I wear 24/7.

When i've told some of my friends bout my incontinence its like hitting them over the head to get them to understand. and usually i have to break it down to the basics from I have nerve damage from a stroke resulting in bladder incontinence to

I LOST MY POTTY TRAINING AND I NEED WEAR DIAPERS ALL THE TIME.

I wear diapers 24/7 so I'm always diapered in public. I do sometimes go out and about dressed in a childish girl's top, thick diapers, cute girl's socks (usually lace cuffed) and girl's shoes (usually mary janes). I do get a lot of looks when I do this, and sometimes create quite a stir. Contray to popular belief though wearing diapers like this is not illegal as long as no "parts" are showing (i.e. bum-crack or privates). I have been questioned by the police when attired this way on more than one occasion when some "concerned" citizen calls them about me, but once they talk to me and see I'm not in some form of distress they send me on my merry way, though often with the suggestion I should cover my diapers in the future.

I do cover my diapers the rest of the time, though I love wearing short skirts and dresses that my diaper will peak out of and bottoms with which my diapered state is highlighted and/or visible through the fabric. Sometimes though my diapered state isn't obvious, such as when wearing a long skirt or dress, but if you listen there is little doubt from the crinkling sound what I'm wearing underneath. :)

Hi all! I sometimes wear on long drives and to the movies...or if I just head out of the house for a quick moment and don't feel like changing. Other than that, I'm still a little nervous wearing my diapers outside.

I have been incontinent for almost 3 years now (Back injury) So I wear 24/7 and of coarse in public. Don't think I have ever had anyone notice. I still hate changing in public restrooms though, that I why I use abena x-plus, they will usually get me home. :)

I wear diapers/pads 24/7 and have for 10 years so I wear them in public. No one notices. The first time I wore them out of the house just to go get the mail, I felt anxious. But it was OK. I have worn diapers--Depends disposables-- to work, to everything.

It is better to wear them in public anyway in case you dribble. I wouldn't want to be totally using them in public though as I saw some incontinent women at a nursing home and that scared me.

Well, what does this mean? Wear in public. Lots of people wear diapers under "normal" clothes and I think thats what a lot of writers have so far assumed in responding above. Not such a big deal. Oh, yeah, at first it is like.... oh my gosh! BTW, I am assuming you mean wearing and USING the diapers in public. Otherwise, really, what's the big deal? Just another type of underwear right?

Then there are those who in various messages in other threads have spoken of wearing ONLY a diaper and shirt in public (at beach, or whereever)... now that is SOMETHING! Good luck! Hope you don't run into trouble with various people who may take exception, esp police types!

Of course, there is another twist even on that: some have written about wearing a completely excposed diaper... but in some isolated place or in the dark.... OK. That's a bit different from doing the same thing on a busy and highly occupied beach!!

Can't picture myself doing that (wearing a diaper in "public" without wearing pants).

Then, there are some like me who wear diapers out and about while also wearing toddler or baby clothes covering the diapers. Such clothes call attention yes, moreso than "normal" clothes and make the viewer wonder IF one is wearing diapers. And then there are those who do so pretty much all the time. Myself, I do this a few days out of the month.

Then, there is perhaps a final division of this idea of public wearing.... In front of those you know as opposed to those you do NOT know. Which is easier? Well, I'd say, those you do not know. Wearing in front of colleagues at work or church is tougher. Unless of course incontinence is real and you are wearing discretely. Not like the way I do! LOL.

Hugs everyone

Just came back home to change, fill two diapers to capacity and both leaked at little. I didn't want to change in a public restroom. I did think anyone noticed the dark spots on my jeans.

I've worn to work a few times. but nervous doing it. No one noticed, but it was a hot day and my diaper was wet from sweat, so it got kinda uncomfortable. But I do wear them to the grocery store and washing the vehicle and all.

I have worn in public and for me the first time was an extremely nerve racking experience, for you see, I live in a city that is far better deserving of the title "town", although there are over 100,000 people, I dont think I have ever gone into the city without seeing at least 1 person I have worked with or gone to school with etc..

So my first time I was looking left and right, over my shoulder and praying and wishing that I didnt see anybody because I was absolutly positive that somebody would either hear my diapers or see the bulge.

This however is really not the case, if you have a diaper on under your pants in the middle of a city or even a residential area, the background sounds of cars and other people even quiet radios will usually mask the crinkling of the diapers (which is also lessened if you wear underpants over the top) As for somebody noticing the bulge, unless you wear 2 diapers at the same time its pretty safe to say that it is unnoticable.

I basically think (and have found) that wearing a diaper under your clothes as you would wear underwear, while going to town or shopping, pretty much guarentees you wont be realised.

However if you are going to a friends home or somewhere quiet like a library then you are more likely to be discovered by your crinkling (even when lessened by underpants and or bike shorts).

I was once stupid enough (age 10) to think that one of my friends wouldnt notice that I had a diaper on when I went to his house, and long story short -- after a few quizzical expressions my friend asked me if I had a diaper on! Much to my despair he didnt seem to believe my repeated "No" and pulled my pants down and laughed his head off! Gladly he was a good enough friend to keep my secret.

Just one more thing,

If you want to be "accidentaly caught" wearing your diapers in public without your pants, please please be sure to have "set the scene" properly. By this i mean dont be discovered in a public park in a diap and t-shirt, just sitting on the swings! thats dumb, try something like going on a bush walk and then stopping and taking your pants down and making it look like you are checking you diaper for wetness etc..

Belive me this method works much better and is less "in your face" for the member of public "discovering" you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have worn in public many a time, ok granted this first time i wore outside was really scary i walked to my local shop, but now i quite often wear, especially when travelling which i do alot, i spent the entire weekend in them when i went down to london for the ABC Club

LilLee

I have been wearing since i got my first apt. at the age of 17 i have worn in public hundreds of times some times im discoverd mostly im not ive had people walk up and say ummm exuse me but your shirt is half tucked into your ummm under clothes or well umm your ahhh you know and dash off all embaressed and i laugh my ass off i dont care who notices its my decision ill do as i wish and if they dont like it tuff ! i love wetting in public and i like to mess in public too I just dont care ill do what I want to do cause I ......... can? lol im not meaning to sound stuck up or rude because im not im actually very shy and out spoken but ......harass me about my diapers and look out .......and now im dating a dl ive met we are living together and have had a lot of fun she is now wearing in public with me ! life is great :):rolleyes::D

My latest public diaper adventure;

Beautiful sunny mid-week day when everyone is at work and I have decided to pull a sick day, what else to do but wear diapers outside!

1st fun thing,

pulled up at a public toilets in a small town and exited my car holding a fresh diaper in my hand and casually strolled towards the toilets. There were probably 6 people on the street at that time but all were reasonably far away from me so I wasnt feeling too nervous.

Continuing towards the toilets my heart sank and a swarm of butterflies filled my belly as a god damn tour bus pulled up virtually right at my feet and elderly tourists, preparing to exit it , were standing up and quite a few looked at me with disaproving stares! I just put my head down and trying not to look to weird as I hurried past half the bus before making it to the toilet entrance. Upon entering things got a bit more interesting when I realised there was no rubbish bin and I'd have to carry my wet diaper back out onto the street to find a bin, and even more interesting when I realised there was no lock on the one and only stall door!!

standing in the stall with my back against the door to prevent someone entereing I took down my pants and dropped my used diaper to the floor and preceded to change into my fresh diapee. Once done I carried my wet diaper back out onto the street and got even more nervous as I had to carry my soaking wet diaper through a small crowd of tourists (which unsurprisingly parted for me!), dumped my diaper in the bin and got into my car very red faced and kinda shaky and left with a squeal of the wheels!!

fun thing No 2;

After driving a further hour I found a nice quite spot by a river and went for a wander with my pants on my shoulder and double diapers on !! I figure that if anyone asked me what the hell I was doing, i could simply reply that i need to wear diapers and that i wanted to cross the river (small islands and backwaters everywhere) and i didnt want my trousers getting wet!! perfect excuse.

But nobdy ever came and I soon ended spending the afternoon there mostly lying on a big log and sunning myself wearing nothing but 2X tena slip diapers!! It was really remote where I was and getting very hot in the mid-afternoon sun so I decided that I'd have a paddle! which turned into me swimming in diapers!!!!!! Holy crap let me tell you that if you havent ever done this then you have to ! the diapers when they fill up dont feel heavy cause there underwater and it kind of feels like you have helium balloons tied to your diapers because they 'float' upwards!

and then when you get out the diaper spills a torrent of water out everywhere and still feels great!

I ended walking back to my car with just a diaper and t-shirt on and dried myself with a picninc rug , put on fresh diapers (2 again) had some afternoon tea and headed for home.

the perfect day. (soon to be repeated)

Guest diaperxc

I like when people see my diaper.. i usually tuck my shirt into my diaper so that people can see it and when there looking directly at it i go oops and pull it down. Only to elderly women, which they then talk to me about it, i like the attention and they think its cute, i make sure it is completly noticable and seem like i dont do it on purpose, but i make sure that its someone i dont know. This one woman i talked to for a bit at a store and i was facing the other way as she got my attention i saw her looking directly at my tena which i said OOPS i pulled my shirt back over it and shes like "Oh, whats that bladder protection?" i put on a embarrassed face as she said it was ok and i have nothing to worry about, as i browsed around the store she then realized i had my shirt tucked in again when she then said uh oh and pulled it out and padded my diapered bum and said "be carful". Its fun try it

email me for more good public stories

supajax@hotmail.com

THe first time I wore in public was alittle nervre wracking. However I quickly got over it. Before I got married, I used to wear almost 24/7 just for fun. I even wore them to work. I do construction work so that was interesting. It did however make it easy when I had to go to the bathroom, without having to get out of my excavator. My bosses wife once found my diaper bag, i kept in my company truck, but she didnt say anything about them. Her and my boss just thought i was a little "strange" but they didnt care.

My wife will let me wear around the house, shes just afraid soething will happen while we are out, and what she would say.