LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

Joey looked over the place and asked his family "Do we need to think about this before he decide anything?"

Tai hugged his toy and looked to his mommy with tears still in his eyes. He was calming down, but it was going slowly.

Trish rocked him a little as she looked at him.

A look of sadness washed over Hana's face. The thought of her brother having to do all that by himself and alone was enough to make her cry. "No... Haru.." she said and teared up.

Tai relaxed as he enjoyed his mommy's motion. He said nonsense words softly under his breath.

Haru was quick to hug his sister. "Maybe I could go with you?" He said now tearing up himself.

"Oh baby boy." Trish said and patted his padded bottom.

"I'd love you to but you need to stay with Mom and Dad.... even if they're not here much." Hana said and held him tight. "Don't worry. I'm not going to leave you. No matter what." She said and nuzzled him.

"Here soon, But I'm sure she would love to watch her nephew for awhile, if she's not busy" Ren replied. He got his phone and called her.

Haru softly suckled his thumb as he was being changed.

"It's cool" Jimmy said with a slight jump. Tyler was going to answer but felt his bowel releasing.