LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

Sophie hugged Jimmy and kissed his head gently. "It might take a while for him to warm up but once he does he's really sweet." She said proudly.

Jess nodded in agreement as she took Tyler out of the chair. "Shall we go home and see Daddy now Ty?"

They both went to the car and strapped their boys in. "I thought you wanted my milk when we get back?" She said as she started to make his bottle.

Jess kissed Tyler's head gently. "Okay honey. We'll be home soon."

When they were getting close to the house Jimmy felt a sight itchiness, but it wasn't too bad. As the minutes grow on the itchiness grow worse. By the time they got to the house Jimmy was quietly sobbing to himself. He didn't want to bother his mommy while she was driving and thought he could hold out.

When Sophie parked the car and brought Jimmy out she noticed he was sobbing and knew it was his diaper. "Oh honey. You should've told me it was getting uncomfortable." She said as she rubbed his back gently and brought him inside the house.

Jimmy let out a happy sigh once the cream was applied. With the rash delt with Jimmy's tears started to slow down. Jimmy wanted to play so and asked behind leftover tears. "Mommy can we play something?"