LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

Taking the bottle from his mommy Jimmy drank close to half before handing it back. Throughout the chase Jimmy was growing wetter and wetter until a small wet spot started to grow on his legs.

She placed the bottle aside and then noticed the wet spot. "Oh dear sweetie! Looks like your diaper's leaking. I better change u quick." She laid a changing mat on the bench and laid him on it as she began to change his diaper.

She untaped his soaked diaper and then wiped him up, sprinkling some powder and taping the new diaper on. "I think it's best if you're just in a t-shirt and diaper for now." She said as she packed his wet overalls in the diaper bag.

"Aww sweet baby." She picked him up and placed him in the baby carrier but this time placed him in front of her. "Mommy still has to go to the store though but u can just take a nap hmm?" She gently kissed his head and walked to the store.

Sophie giggled a little and patted Jimmy's back gently. "Well I've always been quite the talkative one and I talked to him all the time so I guess he picked it up pretty quickly." This was quite true as even back then Jimmy could speak but it was more babyish than now.