LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

"It's okay sweetheart. It's a thick towel at least." She said. "You might as well go pee pee as well." She said and kissed his head.

"That's a good boy." She said as she cradled him and smiled at him. "How adorable."

"All done now sweetheart?" She said as she laid him down carefully and removed the soiled towel and wiped him up cleanly before diapering and dressing him. "There. Back in your diapey."

Jess gently rocked him as she nuzzled his forehead. "My little baby boy."

"I love you too darling." She said and kissed his cheek and handing him back to Sophie.

"I'll miss you too darling. I love you." Sophie gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek as she handed him back to Jess and went home with Jimmy.

Upon reaching home a depressed Jimmy waddled his way to his fort. He felt like he abandoned his mama and cousin, and felt terrible. He end up crying to himself blocked inside.

After he cried it all out he wander the house looking for his mommy. The whole emotional release had him feeling more needy then ever before. "Mommy where are you? I need cuddles." He said in a need way.

Jimmy only started crying again wanting love only to be denied. He ran away to find another source of warmth and safety. He found himself in his and mommy's bed trying to get a hug from a pillow.