LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

Tyler buried himself back into his mommy.

The doctor gave Jess the bottle of medicine. "Give him another spoonful at bedtime and when he wakes up for the next few days.

Joey nodded. "I'm not sure about me being clingy, but the rest makes sense"

Jimmy's name was called.

The doctor looked Jimmy over. "Scared of hospitals huh, or is just doctors" Rika took a moment to take off her coat. "There see I'm just a normal person too"

Jimmy looked at Miss Rika and started to calm down.

"He looks okay and he's got a good set of pipes on him.  Just watch over him. If he starts showing symptoms, give him the same stuff I gave to his brother, or is it cousin?" Rika replied.

"That's not the weirdest thing here in Tot-town. We have a niece and nephew system where parents of littles adopt another little as theirs in such a way" Rika replied. Mayor Leon just took on his first nephew more recently actually. "Do come back with his little angel if you feel the need" Rika stated happily as she waved to Jimmy.

Jimmy started to smiled and waved back to Rika.

Rika looked on with curiosity. "How is that? he's the size of a 6 year old. And I know Leon's formula was made only a 5 years ago" It truly confused her.

Jimmy looked on before reaching to hold his mommy.

"Oh he'll love to see him too. He loves little ones, but one's like your Jimmy. Anything special like what has been done to him will make the mayor curious" Rika told her as she lead them out.