LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actual Need For Diapers

Today i had a severly traumatic Experiance. For me anyway. This just happened.

I was doing an extra 3 hours at work, helping out on a different section, it was cool and enjoyable and best of all went by super fast. At 7pm it was time for a break, so i grabbed 2 cans of red bull, a packet of chewing gum, and a sandwhich then headed off to the cantine. I wasnt hungry realy, but thirsty, i drank the cans and slowly made my way through the sandwhich. Everyone was quite happily chatting and we were having a laugh.

I started my shift off sharply, i work in a big store. Like food, and loads of other shit. At about 8:30 i felt a twist in my chest, i took a swift look over each shoulder left to right down the isle, and let rip a silent one, as i thought thats all it was.

I couldnt of been more WRONG. At 8:40 i had my next one, only this time it was longer and was more uncomfortable. I told my supervisor that i wasnt feeling to good and said could i go home and do extra tommorow, i was told no, because were low on staff. SIGH.

From then on, till about 9:20 the pains got worse and more frequent. Once or twice around that time, i walked up and down the isle, thinking about going to the grimey staff toilet.

My supervisor was in the back of the store, in the warehouse, i approached her, and said: "look, its getting worse, im gonna be no help, i know were understaffed, i wanna stay but i cant realy"

After a short sigh and a bit of a rant, she allowed me to go and mark me off as sick, and i couldnt care less, for it was worth the price. I speeded to the back of the shop, got my coat, and i ran, i dont mean jog, i mean ran, like a bullet, 2 miles home. Sprinting, every so often to make weird gestures and sound as the pain was getting excrutaiting.

I almost went in a bush, someones garden, behind a wall, infront of some thugs. I didnt care what i looked like as i made the weird expersions home. FINALLY what seemed ages, i made it to my door in a weird dance, i struggeled open it as i was sweating by this time.

Then on, as i went upstairs to the toilet i stripped fast and threw my clothes anywhere, and i sat on the toilet and breathed. You know the details.

I hopped in the shower, came out, put on a diaper, and thought it was all well. I went down stairs with a hoody and a diaper made a cold drink and just as i felt so fine and relaxed, AGAIN. The same fking pain, but realy hard. I twaddled side to side and i didnt make it to the toilent this time. I relised this was going to happen. So i backed against the wall, one arm holding my chest crouched over and other making sure an explosion out the sides doesnt come out of my 3700 ml absorbant large senset diaper.

I felt better but it was disgusting, and i can honestly say i feel sorry for anyone who has to wear for medical reasons, because dirohea in a diaper is not as natural or nice as you like, it held in but it was disgusting, totally. I had a bin liner beneath my legs which were spread as i pealed it off and shwoered again.

Now im sitting in another fresh diaper, yet again showered, typing this. With releaf, as the pain is gone.

I feel traumatised and violated, i need a hug. :(

ok just after i did that, i lit a joint, smocked it, then i felt realy relaxed.

and i swear im not lieing! i thought what would be just a slight gentle fart, was infact poo! I let it rip and my heart skipped a beat as i felt it happend and i snapped out of it and was like OMG!!!!!! i realy soiled, its weird!

EDIT: I forgot to add, when it came out , it wasnt forced at all, the muscles in my rear switched off.

ok just after i did that, i lit a joint, smocked it, then i felt realy relaxed.

and i swear im not lieing! i thought what would be just a slight gentle fart, was infact poo! I let it rip and my heart skipped a beat as i felt it happend and i snapped out of it and was like OMG!!!!!! i realy soiled, its weird!

EDIT: I forgot to add, when it came out , it wasnt forced at all, the muscles in my rear switched off.

Rhezz, sounds like you put too much cold liquid in your gut too quickly....it's called shocking your gut... I've done it before, drinking cold drinks on hot summer days when swimming hard at the pool.

Dill Pickle

Yeah, runs in a diaper is pretty bad, but I'll take that over sitting on the can any day. Besides, when I don't feel good, I don't want to run to the bathroom, especially not when it turns out to be a false alarm.