LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questionairre

You dont have to answer all questions, please answer and then add + one more question at the end of the questionaire for the next person. Please add more to any section you want or add sections! :)

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Richie/Rich/oi

What country are you in at the moment? England

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Straight, as far as i know!

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 20, next year.

Are you a morning person? Not at all!

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink sometimes, and smoke marijuana sometimes to. Bad.

Do you live at home? Yes.

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Hard to say, I've been to both sides of spectrum, i have to say AB.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? 12

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 6ish

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single, working on it :P

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Hell no!

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? At the moment, i would have to say yes, because im alone on this one, i dont know anyone else in real life who is like this!

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I would take away all the money in the world and make everyone share and be logical about the way the world works. Money is power afterall.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Hold on tight, tell my family i love them and stare at the sky.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 10, nothing to worry about, you have nothing but fun all the time, a good year for me.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Bad Moon Rising

Do you drive? Learning

Are you in education of some sort? Just finished!

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work in a shop.

1. I`m located in the cold climes of Norway. 2. I`m straight.

3. Going to be 29 on my next birthday, this year( if I live that long, he, he. ) 4. A morning person? Far from it.

5. Yes, I have been smoking hasj regularly, but having a break at the moment, and of course I`m consuming alcohol, preferably beer.

6. Live at home? At the time being, until going back to university in the fall.

7. I would consider myself an AB not perfectly comfortable being one.

8. Can`t remember, but I had a itsy bitsy security blanket propped up against my mouth until the age of, hmmm, maybe 9.

9. Told my f***ing bitch of an ex. Bad, bad idea.

10. If my family knows about the fetish? No, and that situation will not change.

11. I would probably choose not to be an AB.

12. Well, I`m not of the idealistic kind, so I would probably choose to change something directly relating to my self-centered universe. See for example the answer to the question right above.

13. If the world was going to end in 5 minutes, what would I do? Give my family a quick, heartfelt hug, and then rejoice over the wonderful spectackle about to happen!!

14. A preferable age? Either 6 months when everything is breast and bliss, or 90, in the next hours about to slip into deaths door.

15. Favorite song? Hmmm, difficult to say only one, but a few includes "The Silence Thereafter" by Craft, "American Wheeze" by 16 Horsepower, "The Nightingale" from the Twin Peaks-soundtrack, and "White Devil/Black Shroud" by Manes. Many more.

16. Do not drive.

17. Yes, I`m studying philosophy.

18. No, don`t have a job besides my studies.

Well, here is my question? How does a complete reversal of the aging process sounds to you? You are born old and wrinkly, and you leave this world sucking blissfully on a breast? Maybe a bit bizarre question, but interesting in my opinion.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? rather keep that secret

What country are you in at the moment? Canada

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Bisexual

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 22

Are you a morning person? no - not grumpy but very slow

Do you drink or take any drugs? Yes and Yes

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? I am a DL but I do have AB tendancies, I love role play but it's something I'd only do alone.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child?i still do

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 4 or 5

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? single

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? not sure

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? No, it's part of my sexuality that I was given - to me it's a gift to happiness and i love it

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I I hope I don't offend anyone but I think organized religion has played a terrible role in limiting us - some of you feel guilty about being a diaper lover because of your religion

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Tell a certain someone that I really like her

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 19

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Psychic TV - Love your Body

Do you drive?No

Are you in education of some sort? kinda

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work in a shop.

Guest diamondback688

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Ryan

What country are you in at the moment? US

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Straight

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 20

Are you a morning person? Yea

Do you drink or take any drugs? Hell No!!!!!

Do you live at home? Nope

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? DL

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? I Dunno

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 12 or 13

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Yep

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Yes

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? I Dunno

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I Dunno...Probably get rid of all illegal drugs from the world.

If the world was going to end in 5 minutes what would you do?I have absolutely no idea

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? i dunno

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Renegade By Styx

Do you drive? Yep

Are you in education of some sort? Working on a degree in criminal justice

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Bail Enforcement Agent

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Lizzie

What country are you in at the moment? good 'ol US of A :glare:

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Bisexual

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 29 but that's about 11 1/2 months away

Are you a morning person? no. If i'm awake in the morning it's only because i've not went to bed yet

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink a little but no drugs

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? mostly AB but a little DL too

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? honestly, I can't remember

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? about 6

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? yep and she's fine with it

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? no and i see reason they ever should

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Absolutly not. It's something that gives me great pleasure and there's no reason I would ever want to give it up.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? there's so many things that need to be fixed. I would just like to hit the reset button and let it all start over. Maybe we could do a little better next time.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? put a paper bag over my head and cower beneath my desk

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 4 because it's old enough to walk and talk but it's still young enough to be taken care of and not have any responsibility

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Green Grass of Tunnel by Múm

Do you drive? yes but i don't like to

Are you in education of some sort? not at the moment

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? web design

real life alias? brian or hey you

country? USA

straight/gay/bi? straight

how old am i going to be? 33 (last i checked)

are you a morning person? absolutely!

do i drink/ drugs? social drinker but no drugs

do i live at home? i live in my own home if thats what you mean

am i ab or dl? im both really, depends on my mood

how old was i when i stopped sleeping with a teddy? 5yo

when i got interested in diapers? 7-8

does my s/o know? yes and she encourages it (she thinks its cute)

does my family know? they know i wear for mild incon. but not the other stuff

if i could choose not to be ab/dl would i? nah, it's cool

what would i fix in the world? education and employment

if the world was going to end in 5 min. what would i do? pray and smoke a cigarette-

in that order.

if i could choose to be any age what is it and why? im content with my age at the moment

whats my fav. song at the moment? pennies from heaven- Bing Crosby

do i drive? yes all the time

are you in education at the moment? no but i try to learn something new everyday

whats my job? there's so many answers for me. mainly i am rebuilding our house

and drive my gf around (she is legally blind). other than that i am helping to open a grocery store,

building my pastors house, building a deck for a friend, and i also do some siding once in awhile.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Paul

What country are you in at the moment? USA

Are you a morning person? No

Do you drink or take any drugs? Drink but dont do drugs

Do you live at home? At my own home

AB and DL stuff

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? cant say for sure

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 14

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? nope

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? no

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? cant say for sure

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? people not being so closed minded

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? find a woman and have sex

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 2 old enough to wear diapers but not too old to be to big to fit in them

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Miss Murder by AFI

Do you drive? oh yeah

Are you in education of some sort? nope

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Computer repair

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Rachael or Rach

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Gay

Are you a morning person? Sometimes

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink occasionally, but not drugs.

Do you live at home? Yeah, with my mum and brother. During term time I live at uni though.

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Mostly DL.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? Seven. We moved house and my teddy got lost so I couldn't sleep with it any longer.

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you interested in diapers? I have liked the idea of others in nappies since I was about seven. I have been interested in wearing them myself on and off since I was about 15.

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single at the moment.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? No, and I intend to keep it that way.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? I don't think so. I'm not sure.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Hunger.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Say goodbye to people I know.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? Seven. I don't really know why though.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

Do you drive? Nope.

Are you in education of some sort? Yeah, I have just finished my second year at uni

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I don't have a job. I'm trying to find something for over the summer.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Depends upon who is talking to me

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? None of the above, Asexual. (I really get pissed off at and tired of this question.)

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 40 blech

Are you a morning person? No

Do you drink or take any drugs? I occasionally have a beer, never have done illegal drugs.

Do you live at home? I own my own little hovel.

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? AB

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? Around 8 or 9, but I was never consistant about it.

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? I don't remember, but I remember being fascinated about the Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, and other cartoons with diapers from a very early age.

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? See above about that partner thing.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? I haven't told them, but I think a couple might know.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Not for any reason.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I would get rid of terrorism as a political statement.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Try to figure out how to stop it.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 3, so I can wear diapers and toddle around.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Autobahn by Kraftwerk

Do you drive? Yes,

Are you in education of some sort? Not for a while now.

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work for a hotel.

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) - Shhh - it's a secret!

What country are you in at the moment? - UK

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? - Bisexual

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? - 42

Are you a morning person? - I am in the week 'cos I have to be. At the weekends I'm a night owl.

Do you drink or take any drugs? - Drink beer, gin and tonic - then take paracetamol!Do you live at home? - No, have my own house.

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? - DL

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? - Still do!

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? - It has always been with me. Can't remember when it started.

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? - Yes he does and is very comfortable with it.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? - No, there is no need for them to know for it would serve no purpose. It is a private thing.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? - No, not at all. I am completely happy with my life just the way it is.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? - I would want everyone to live and let live.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? - Tell everyone important to me just how much I love them.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? - I would be the age I am now because it suits me just fine.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? - That's a hard one because it all depends on the mood I'm in at the time. Could listen to Annie Lennox any time.

Do you drive? - Yes.

Are you in education of some sort? - No, although I am learning French.

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? - I work as an office manager for a musical instrument dealer.

How does a complete reversal of the aging process sounds to you? You are born old and wrinkly, and you leave this world sucking blissfully on a breast? Maybe a bit bizarre question, but interesting in my opinion. - Sounds like bliss!

What is your biggest regret in life? - That I never told my husband earlier about my fetish.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) Tom

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Straight-ish

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 21 next year

Are you a morning person? God no

Do you drink or take any drugs? Used to do both, almost stopped

Do you live at home? No

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? AB, but not overboard

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? 9 or 10

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 4

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? No, I'll tell her if things start to get really serious.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Yeah, caught me a long time ago, probably though it was just a phase.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Well I'd rather be this than something worse, so if I could choose to normal.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Work. Every aspect of it.

If the world was going to end in 5 minutes what would you do? Cry

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I'd say 8. I had everything figured out at 8. That or now.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Radiohead; true love waits

Do you drive? I intend to learn one day, but never own a car.

Are you in education of some sort? At uni studying art

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Telesales hell :(

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) Mike

What country are you in at the moment? Vancouver, Canada

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 30

Are you a morning person? Always sparkly!

Do you drink or take any drugs? Na, Im clean :)

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? 10% AB 90%DL

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? Um... 13-16 ish

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 11

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Never told anyone... thankfully

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Nope. I sure hope not anyways.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Ahh... Im part time enough where it doesnt affect my life. Its kinda fun!

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Abolish religeon. Not to offend people but as far as I can tell, religeon does the world a lot more harm than good.

If the world was going to end in 5 minutes what would you do? Look up the reason it was going to end on Wikipedia.

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 24-30. Its been the best years of my life thus far. Im young enough to party with people of any age.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Anything 80's hehe

Do you drive? Yup. Im a Jeep dude.

Are you in education of some sort? Interested on some level, but I'm more of a self-studier

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Animation!

Sooooo your wanting to wo*k at McDonalds then? Nothing else philosophy is used for

Yeah, I know it`s going to be hard finding a job afterwards, not exactly a newsflash there. Of course I could have chosen to study something that gave me great career opportunities; "Hell, this is so damn mindnumbing and tedious, but hey, as long as I get to make big cash, I`m willing to go to the brink of utter boredom and meaninglessness for it!!" Maybe that`s your mindset belinda, not mine. I will enjoy the personal fulfillment the studying of philosophy gives me, and worry about finding a job afterwards. Relevance, taste and meaning first, worries about income second.

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) Kim

What country are you in at the moment? Scotland

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 26

Are you a morning person? no

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink occassionaly

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? AB

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? never

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? about 9

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? I've not got one and I've told one

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? No

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? poverty

If the world was going to end in 5 minutes what would you do? dunno

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I think I'd like to 3 permenantly, since theres no responsinility

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? sound effects and over dramatics by the used

Do you drive? no

Are you in education of some sort? no

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I'm signed off at the moment

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Jeff

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? I like girls too much to be gay, but beyond that, I have no idea.

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? Ugh, 24

Are you a morning person? FUCK NO!

Do you drink or take any drugs? I don't smoke weed nor tobacco (mugwort, usually), and I love alcohol, I just excercise moderation.

Do you live at home? Yes, I still live at 127.0.0.1

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? I like baby stuff, like diapers, bottles, and paifier, but I don't FEEL like a baby, nor WANT to feel like a baby. I'm an adult that likes baby stuff. My daily use of diapers persists even when I'm not sucking a pacifier and stuff. So, I don't know what I am.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child?I don't remember, was fairly young, and not by choice.

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 2

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? She embraces it whole heartedly!

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Yep, and all they do is bitch and moan about it! Eh, fuck 'em.

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Why? It's harmless

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I I'd remove all the assholes, starting with gay-hating, bible-beating, freedom-stealing, dumbass George W!

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Kiss my girlfriend for 5 minutes straight, stopping only to say "I love you!"

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I don't know. 2 is nice, but I like sex and booze, so I guess I'd settle for 21 so long as they make 21 year-old sized diapers!

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Writing History by Sol Dog

Do you drive?Yes I do

Are you in education of some sort? All I've got is a High School Diploma

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do?I want a job in a metaphysical shop, or an AB shop, or something else that is part of my own interests.

Do you live at home? Yes, I still live at 127.0.0.1

Geek!!!

OK... I admit it, I am one too. I actually own a tshirt that says "There is no place like 127.0.0.1" on the front, and "got root?" on the back.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Matt

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 23

Are you a morning person? NO!

Do you drink or take any drugs? no drink and only drugs are for allergies and athsma

Do you live at home? Yes because of college

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? I think i am an AB because i enjoy diapers and playin with pacifiers and bottles

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child?like 9

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 16

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Nope

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? ???

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? Not sure

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? The Sickness

Do you drive?Yes I do

Are you in education of some sort? College At Purdue

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work for my uncle

Do you play Video Games? Yes Xbox Live and PC

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) Dave

What country are you in at the moment? Peterborough, UK

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 26

Are you a morning person? no

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink occassionaly

AB and DL stuff

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? never

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? about 5

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? I've not got one at the moment

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? No

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? poverty

If the world was going to end in 5 minutes what would you do? not sure

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? I think I'd like to 15 permenantly, since theres no responsinility

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Unfaithful by Rihanna

Do you drive? yes

Are you in education of some sort? no

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I'm a company director

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you?) Don/Donald

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 20

Are you a morning person? yupper!

Do you drink or take any drugs? seldom drink

Do you live at home? Yes

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? DL. although I am curious about being an AB

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? 4-5

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 12

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Single

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? just my gram

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? nope proud to be who i am

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? stop people from fighting all the time

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? pray

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 4-5

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? whatever is playing

Do you drive? taking the test the 28th

Are you in education of some sort? college

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? working on a job at wal-mart

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Alex, just like on here

What country are you in at the moment? England in the UK

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 20 in September

Are you a morning person? I'm pretty good at getting up, but I prefer to sleep in

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink about once a week and I have smoked marijuana.

Do you live at home? Yes, but I'm about to move out

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? Both, as I enjoy being a baby, but nappies are the best bit.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? Probably around 11

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? About aged 5

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? No, although my ex did know about my bedwetting.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? I really hope not

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? No, I am what I am and I'm comfortable with it

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Poverty, no one deserves to live without basic essentials

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? I'd make sure that I told everyone close to me exactly how special they had been to me. Then I'd probably sing "Always look on the bright side of life" till it happened! :)

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? 8 years old, fun, but with a sense of the world.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Wet Sand by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, although it changes from time to time.

Do you drive? Yep, I passed around two months ago

Are you in education of some sort? Well I'm going into University

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I work part-time at a video games shop and I write for a website. It's just for spending money though.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Ask me if you want to know...

What country are you in at the moment? Germany

Are you Straight/bi/Gay? Mostly Gay

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 25, next year.

Are you a morning person? If it means I can get up earliest 11am, yes...

Do you drink or take any drugs? Yes, and recently tried Mary J again, was fine

Do you live at home? Yes <_>

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? DL, but open to AB if it doesn't go too far

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child?Don't remember exactly

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? Puberty I think

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? I don't have one :(

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Only my sister, she's cool about it

What If

If you could choose not be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? It may be a bit difficult to find a partner etc. BUT it's SO MUCH FUN being DL

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? IEveryone should be able to enjoy ultimate happiness

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Perhaps tell friends&family I love them, and drown a big fat cocktail, OH and get on a diaper of course :D

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? If I could keep all memories - maybe 13 would be nice

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Too many of 'em

Do you drive?Yes, but don't own a car - use parents

Are you in education of some sort? Studying physics

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do?I work as a tutor, just to have some money besides studying, not much work

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? ...

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 24...Depressing thought

Are you a morning person? No... More of a nocturnal creature

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink a little but I've never touched drugs (curious though)

Do you live at home? Yes

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? A confused AB

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? Have No Idea, though My teddy is in a box in the attic

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 12/13 ish

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Haven't had a partner to tell

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? Nope...wouldn't live it down

What If

If you could choose not to be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Yes in an instant

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? The modern world its self.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? indulge my anarchistic side :angel_not:

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? If we are talking an age to remain forever then 18... umm immortality

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Dark Tranquillity -Therein

Do you drive? Going to learn when I get around to it

Are you in education of some sort? Err..I have a Degree But I don't want to talk about

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Unemployed and without a future or direction

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Ross

What country are you in at the moment? Canada

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 24

Are you a morning person? No... More of a nocturnal creature

Do you drink or take any drugs? I drink, have smoked in the past and tried shrmms(more then likely laced with something), messed me up pretty bad for a while so don't touch anything like that anymore

Do you live at home? Have my own place

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? A part time DL don't really know how else to describe it

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? Guessing round 10

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? 11ish I'd guess

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Told some in the past but actting it out not really as much fun as I thought anyway found out she was married not to long after....long,long story

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? They might, think they stumbled across some web sites and junk I had on the comp but they have never confronted me about it

What If

If you could choose not to be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? Yes in an instant

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? Can't think of anything, though the world is not perfect all the chaos makes it rather interesting.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? probably sit down with a good book and relax

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? Probably 19 since I really accomplished all my goals I had set out in life right then so was a rather high point in my life so far

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? Corb Lund-Five dollar bill

Do you drive? yeap, part of my job

Are you in education of some sort? Well started going for a BA in history then went into the trades

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? I save the world one day at a time.

About You

Whats your 'real life' alias (name most people call you? Mr. Sea Otter (I use an alias for a reason silly!)

How old are you going to be on your next birthday? 31

Are you a morning person? I can be, but not normally

Do you drink or take any drugs? I have done both

Do you live at home? My wife and I just bought our first house about a year ago. Haven't lived with the parents for 12 years or so.

AB and DL stuff

Do you consider your self an AB or a DL? 85% DL, 15% AB.

How old were you when you stopped sleeping with a teddy as a child? 12?

What was the earliest age you can remember that got you intrested in diapers? Really young, 3 or 4 maybe.

Does your partner know about 'this' part of you? Yes, my wife knows all about it and is cool with it.

Does your family know about 'this' part of you? I told my sister. It is possible others might, but I really doubt it.

What If

If you could choose not to be a AB/DL/Sissy/Mommy/Daddy would you choose not to be? No. I am perfectly happy being who I am.

If there was something you could fix in the world what would it be? I'm a big tree hugger, so I can think of a laundry list of environmental woes to fix.... but if I could change the way people treated our planet I would do that. Make people start treating the earth like owners instead of renters.

If the world was going to end in 5 minuits what would you do? Snuggle with my wife, maybe call a few friends and say 'see you later in whatevers next!'

If you could choose any age to be, what would it be and why? Something like 21.

Random Questions

Whats your favourite song at the moment? dunno.

Do you drive? Of course.

Are you in education of some sort? I finished my Masters degree in 2003, and I am not going back to school unless somebody other than me wants to pay for it.

If you have a job, what is it, if you dont have a job, what do you do? Hard to describe my job.... I work for the govt though.