LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Timmy Turner wishes himself as a baby

has anyone seen the episode of the fairly odd parents where Timmy Turner wishes himself as a baby also has anyone seen channel chasers where he ends up in a rugrats type world, But speaking of rugrats has anyone seen the episode where angelica wants to become a baby again

Yeah, I've seen all three. Baby Turner couldn't speak and was stuck at a day care center. He had to spell out his wish but kept on getting interrupted. I only vaguely remember him running past the rugrats though. Wasn't he wearing a diaper then too? And Angelica was having a B-day party where she was going to get more "sponsibilities". She didn't want them and so dressed up like a baby that doesn't have any (I've tried this too, sadly it doesn't work).

Yes he was wearing a nappy then he went and done a poop and crawled away and Wanda says where is he going and Cosmo say's he's going in his diaper, but I remember another episode and this is one of the ones with poof in and Jogan along with some of the other fairies get turned into babies and Timmy has to take care of them till they become their normal size