LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Ab/Dl became a social norm and was widely excepted, who'd stop being an Abdl?

I'm not who I am because it goes against the social norm. I am who I am because that is the way I'm wired in my brain.

I'd be more annoyed at the "popularity" of the initial novelty but would still continue not denying myself that which I've created a life with.

• Like 1

I dont know of anyone who dose this just because its against social norm. We do the ABDL thing because it is a fetish and a lifestyle and who we are. Gays and lesbians dindnt stop being gay just because it has become more of a social norm. We will always fight to be more acepted just like the gay movement is doing now. I think if infantalism became more popular that we would find more people that are ABDL and to scared to come out of the closet comming out and joining the community. The ABDL community would grow dramaticaly. I would probably dress AB in public if we were accepted. I dont do the ABDL for negative attenion no one that I know in real life knows about my secrete ABDL life. I would like to find that one special woman to do the ABDL thing for possitive attention. I feel that if you are ABDL just for negative attention your doing it for the wrong reason. And that is the only reason why someone would quite are lifestyle if it became popular they wouldnt get as much neggative attention. I have been AB from a early age and recently 3 years ago came out online and am to scared to come out to any of my family or friend in fear of neggativity. I love this lifestyle and wont stop this lifestyle and hope that we become more accepted.

These are my thoughts:

BabyLee75

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Defender

I wouldn't stop doing the things I do -- but I'd probably lose some of the thrill of wearing my diapers in public (the danger of being noticed or caught is, for me, part of the fun).