LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living with IBD

Does anyone on here deal with IBD or any of the variants?

I have been dealing with nausea, lack of appetite, severe pain and weight loss (50% of body weight) and bad diarrhea.

My doctor assumes the diagnosis for now is Inflammatory bowel disease.

I have a upper and lower scope booked, It should verify if it is

To have those symptoms at your age this must be something rather serious. I think I'd not do anything before checking with the doctor in case it aggravates the problem. Some general dietary considerations may help: little red meats, no stringy vegetables unless they are chopped small, no nuts or seeds, no acidic foods, and no potatoes as they digest slowly. And no alcohol ;) Stay hydrated too. Unless it causes problems, walking after eating can help with digestion. Beyond that I would want to know the cause of the problem before recommending anything else- there may be more to it than IBS.

• 2 weeks later...

Food intake more than anything. Keep a food diary and associate it with your bowel movements (usually just 4-8 hours after eating- if it's whats causing the problems). I can already say the doctors won't have a clue- so you'll have to figure it out on your own. Once you suspect something though, cut it out completely. Wait 2 weeks and if no change move on to something else. The usual suspects are red meat (takes getting use to), all meats (a little difficult to eliminate), gluten (hard to cut), and dairy/whey (surprisingly the hardest to cut). As a stop-gap you can shop at a whole-foods market for alternatives to ween you off them, but they are expensive (worth your health though).