LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kingdom Hearts: Namine and her babies

Chapter 1: Baby Kairi

Namine sat on her bed in her house, she look at photos of Kairi with her friends and Namine just sat there imagining Kairi in a huge diaper, Namine grab her notebook out and started to draw. She drew Kairi in a huge pink diaper, Namine smiled, then heard a knock on the door.

Kairi was at the door 'Namine come on, we have to go shopping'

Namine walk down and open the door, kairi stood there in her Kh2 clothes and smiling.

'Ok give me a second' said Namine as kairi walk inside, Namine then notice something pink under Kairi's dress. 'Uh Kairi what's that?' Asked Namine

Kairi blushed and pull up her dress to reveal her big thick pink diaper 'I don't know, while on my way I notice my panties were getting thicker until this happens, please don't tell anyone I'm wearing a diaper, I don't went Sora to see me' said Kairi as she try to pull her dress over her diaper but its still showing, Namine smiled, but she said 'do't worry, you can wear my panties' Namine walk back to her room while Kairi is still covering her diaper.

Namine found her notebook and started to draw, she drew Kairi as a big baby and need Namine to look after her.

Meanwhile Kairi was sitting on the couch when she started to suck her thumb, she felt a draft and look down to find her clothes have disappeared, leaving her boobs out and she is still wearing that pink diaper. Kairi screamed and got up and cover her breast, 'what's happening to me?' She fell on her diapered ass and started to cry, 'Namine! Namine!' She yelled but Namine wasn't listening so kairi crawled to the stairs but find the stairs so high, so she sat on her ass and started to cry.

Namine walk back to find Kairi naked except in her diaper and crying.

'Aww my poor baby' said Namine picking Kairi up, then check her diaper 'looks like someone need a diapee change!' Then she carried Kairi to her bed, she drew some diapers and powder and began to change Kairi, Kairi just laid there glad That Mummy is here to change her. Once Namine was done she pick Kairi up and carried her to the living room. She put Kairi in a pram and strap her in.

'Now we're going shopping so mummy can but baby stuff for Baby Kairi' said Namine as she push Kairi out the door while Kairi suck her thumb giggling.

At the shops, Namine has bought lots of adult baby stuff for Kairi and when they got home, Namine got a phone call.

'Hello?' Said Namine

'Hey Namine do you know where Kairi is?' Said Sora on the phone. Namine look at Kairi trying to eat her rattle and messing her diaper

'Kairi went on vacation, when she gets back she'll call you' said Namine with a grin

'Oh ok, when will she be back?'

'I don't know she didn't say'

'Ok, thanks Namine' sora hung up, then Namine went to Kairi

'Its time for baby's diaper change'

Kairi starting to giggled at her messy diaper as Namine carried her to the bed.

Chapter 2: Baby Xion

'Now hold still for mummy' said Namine as she bath Kairi, Kairi just laugh and play with her toys. Namine cleaned her boobs and her vagina then her ass, when she's done he pick Kairi up with a towel and carried her to the bed. She laid her down, lift her legs up and powdered her ass, then she tape a brand new pink diaper on her. Kairi just giggled, then pat her diaper and said 'clean baby?'

'Yep, your nice and clean' said Namine then she blew on her tummy, making Kairi giggle, then the doorbell rang.

Namine put Kairi in her crib and gave her a bottle of milk 'stay here, mummy will be right back' she said as she walk downstairs.

When she open the door, Xion was standing there wearing her black shorts shorts and black tank top that doesn't cover her belly, and a short vet with a hood. Namine look at her and knew Xion will be perfect as Kairi's sister.

'Hey Namine, Sora told me that Kairi's on vacation so maybe we could hang out' said Xion

'Ok, just let me get something' said Namine as they walk in, but Xion notice all the baby stuff around the house.

'Namine do you have a baby here?' Ask Xion

'Of course, she's in her crib sucking her bottle' said Namine a she pick her notebook up

'Aww, can I see her, I never saw a baby before'

Namine look at her with a smile thn said 'ok, you can see the baby'

Xion squealed nd walk upstairs, Namine started to draw something in her notebook.

Xion peek through the door and heard a suckle, then notice she big crib in the corner, she went onwards and her face dropped

Kairi was bare naked but she was wearing a big pink diaper, her legs were in the air as she drink her bottle. Xion poke Kairi 'Kairi what are you doing here? Why are you in a diaper' Kairi just look up and Xion and gurgled then she drop her bottle and reach up to Xion

'Upsies' she said so Xion pick her up and put her on the floor 'Kairi this isn't funny, stop this' but Kairi just grab xion's shorts and pulled them down

'KAIRI!!' Screamed Xion as she bent down but notice something, instead of black sexy panties she has a big black diaper around her waist. Xion sat on her diapered ass and poke it. 'Whaa? What is this?'

Kairi started to laugh and point at Xion. 'Baby, baby, Xion's a baby'

Xion has tears in her eyes 'stop that, I'm not a baby'

'Baby, baby, baby'

'I'M NOT A BABY!!! WAAAAAA!! WAAAAAA!!!'

Namine went upstairs to find Xion in a black diaper crying nd Kairi laughing and teasing her. She walk to Xion 'what's wrong sweetie?'

'Kairi's calling me a baby' said Xion, Namine pick her up and pat her back.

'There there, lets get you out of those big girl clothes, then mummy will give you your baba' said Namine as she put Xion on the bed nd strip her vest, top and bra off then place her on the ground, Kairi was still laughing so Namine pick her up an place her on her lap, slip her diaper off and begn to spank her.

'Notty baby you don't pick on you baby sister' said Namine as she spank Kairi, Kairi cried and shake her arms nd legs as her butt is getting red, once Namine was done she made Kairi stand naked in the corner, still crying. Namine pick Xion up and bottle feed her. 'There Xion, mummy made it all better' she said as Xion started to drink while Kairi cried in the corner rubbing her sore red ass.

• 3 weeks later...