LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers

So you know, i have real trouble getting some deceant pacifiers, im pretty much relying on the ones in major shops like ASDA, TESCO , CO OP, baby ones like tomme tippe and well.

Lets just say i hate EBAY and thats the only way to get NUK 5. Or is it?

Anyone else know where i can get some bigger pacifiers, im not talking huge just a little bit bigger, maybe bigger shields?

thx

-rhezz

So you know, i have real trouble getting some deceant pacifiers, im pretty much relying on the ones in major shops like ASDA, TESCO , CO OP, baby ones like tomme tippe and well.

Anyone else know where i can get some bigger pacifiers, im not talking huge just a little bit bigger, maybe bigger shields?

thx

-rhezz

NUK 4 and 5 pacifiers from Germany

I got 12 NUK 5 for 84,32 Euros delivered to the USA. (The US post office had a hard time delivering it and it took 3 months. This was NOT a problem with the company, they were very helpful.) They also sell NUK 4.

thx

-rhezz

Try some of the links here at daily diapers, like www.diaperstation.com they stock the nuk 5 at a decent price. Or try the diaper connection. Hope you find what you're lookin' for. I love mine!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thx

-rhezz

Hello Rhezz

If you want to buy a real adult pacifier try www.der-nucki-koenig.de

he have many adult pacifiers.

NUK 4 and 5 are teen age pacifiers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diamondback688

well, from my very brief(i typed silicone pacifiers into yahoo search) search, they obviously make them, but i dont know anyplace you can find an adult sized one...