LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having a Real Life Daddy/Cartaker

1 1/2 years ago I had an online friend offer to be my online daddy. He said that he thought I would benefit from having a daddy to talk to when I'm upset and a daddy to help me feel little and special might make me happier or benefit me and he wanted to be that for me until I met someone special. Since then it's been really nice having someone even online to be that role. A week ago I met a new furry online that is also a caretaker that I think is pretty cool. Where am I going with all this? Well I was thinking today about how happy having an online daddy made me. I can't explain the joy I get when I feel special, little and cared for. The feeling of needing your daddy makes me happy and for those who are just DL's that might sound absolutely crazy but those who are AB OR ABDL understand what I mean. I was thinking about how wonderful it would really be to have someone in real life be that for me and I was wondering if that was actually a reality?

I mean, do people really have daddies and caretakers in real life there for them? Does the permanent daddy and little one relationship exist in real life? Does that work or is that relationship a time and place type of situation where a person is only a daddy or caretaker to someone else at special scheduled times? If I met someone who was a caretaker kind of person, and we really liked each other, what are the chances of having that relationship and would it cause issues between 2 people who cared for one another in an adult relationship? I'm just curious about other people's experiences, specially those who are lucky to have a real life caretaker/daddy relationship with someone or your partner.

It definitely works outside of just an online relationship. There's nothing more natural than two people who love each other to naturally want to take care of and be kind to each other. ABDLs just add a little extra to that dynamic. ;)

• Like 1

i have been with my boyfriend for over 7 years, we met right here on diapermates.com. he is a daddy, i am an ab. For us it is sexual, but he is naturally a caring loving person, and so when we just living our day to day regular lives, he will always still be caring and loving, and protective of me, and he knows me so well, he knows what upsets me and when i'm getting tired, or sick, or whatever, just by looking