LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone brought into the fetish by another and got genuinely into it?

Recently my GF and I have been sharing and enjoying my DL fetish together. We've only participated together a few times and I would like to get her into it more if possible. She already read the understanding infantilism site and knows the basics. I'd like her to become more involved or at least gain a more indepth understanding of what goes on.

For me, the couple past girlfriends that I've told have gotten into it somewhat. I never rushed things and actually never got diapers involved because I wanted to wait until they were totally comfortable with the idea and only put certain things into practice one step at a time.

I came out as a DL to my boyfriend this summer and he was very supportive, he's pretty open minded and has kinks of his own that I happily indulge. He diapered me once, and didn't seem to dislike it, but we haven't had time to get very creative like that in the bedroom lately, so it hasn't happened again. I'm hoping he will come to enjoy it more actively in the future, but I'm happy to keep diaper play with him as a rare occurrence if he's not excited by it.