LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time capsule thread

Do not respond to this post until August 30th-31st, 2014. The capsule is open on August 30th & 31st of every year for any post, then no more posts until August 30th-31st of the next year!

You should have started this at 7:04 this morning! Starting it at & pm doesn't allow many people to respond :P

Anyways WTH, It's been hot, and I got up a bit earlier then usual since I was uncomfortable.

I puttered around the house part of the day, and I was mostly just tire from working a day shift yesterday...man I was dead after that...UGH! I had to go to work early, so I packed my stuff and left to run a couple of errands and mail some bills. I had to go to 3 post offices since 2 of them are closed of Fridays now....this really pissed me off, sicne it wasn't that long ago (for me anyways) the we used to get mail delivery 7 days a week and the post office seemed to be open all the time. :badmood: I finally stopped into a store and bought stamps and went to another (bigger) post office to mail my stuff...UGH!

After that I headed off to work to see when my shift was and I farted around a bit there chatting with a couple of people since I got there early, then eventually I got my clothes and changed, set my car up and got ready for my 5-10 pm shift. I put some water in the freezer so I would have ice water to drink, (No A/C in the car) did a few deliveries, washed a bunch of dishes, fixed the dumpster that some moron had pulled out and didn't put it back in it's spot, also swept and cleaned said dumpster spot :P And just did what was needed to be done at work. Finally got off and cashed out..came home to a house full of hot stagnant air..:o opened the door and turned on a fan to get air moving, I made some ice water and am now sitting here with a cold drink and fan blowing in a house that must be 90 degrees (and dropping) I also remembered that I forgot to pay another bill today, so I have to send it off in the mail tomorrow...I really can't wait to get rid of a lot of this stuff and have fewer %$#@! bills to pay..

Anyway, thats my exciting life, See you next year on August 30....unless 'SOMEONE' forgets to necro this post and bring it back up so we can post again! ;)